Men squirting like women...

craptacular

Sexy Member
Media
Thin, clearish watery fluid that only comes out when you have to piss really badly...? Sounds like prostatic fluid to me. It's very slick and slippery, but not at all sticky like cowper's gland secretions ("precum"), and it tastes and smells a lot like weak semen. And imagine that, your prostate is sandwiched between your bladder and your perineum. Get your bladder full and flex that PC muscle and what do you think happens?

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thin, clearish watery fluid that only comes out when you have to piss really badly...? Sounds like prostatic fluid to me. It's very slick and slippery, but not at all sticky like cowper's gland secretions ("precum"), and it tastes and smells a lot like weak semen. And imagine that, your prostate is sandwiched between your bladder and your perineum. Get your bladder full and flex that PC muscle and what do you think happens?

look at all of this I "squirted out"

I just took a piss right after and the piss was yellow, while the napkins remain white and smell of cum

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Darkman000

jack1566hard

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She is an amazing cocksucker with mind blowingly delicious tits and amazing handjob skills. I would have had to roll her over and fuck her like there was no tomorrow. fuck the experiment, maybe we try again tomorrow.

Last edited:

bobo9876

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes I can do it. The best way it works for me is under the shower. I hold the shower head closely to the head of my penis and if I hold it at the right distance and under the right angle and spraying strength (you need to experiment with this, it only works with the right stimulation), it gives an intense sensation that I can only handle when I let my kegel muscles relax. Then after a few seconds, my pelvis becomes so relaxed that my lower stomach expands and that's when you start squirting urine at a high pressure while maintaining an erection. I think it's a good reverse kegel exercise actually.

nightguy13

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't post much on here but... The first time I did anything involving the... ehh... prostate area... I took some advice from a guy on skype that told me to hold off from masturbating or cumming for almost two weeks then try it... so I did.

I just tried the whole prostate massage thing.. and at one point I applied a lot more pressure than I was, and it was like I was having a really really intense orgasm but without cumming? I'm not sure how to describe it. I did shoot A LOT of precum, not really really sticky-slimy like precum usually is... but I know it was precum because it tasted like my precum did lol. I didn't find it painful at all, it did make my eyes water and made me shake for about 10 minutes, but that's about it. It was definitely good-feeling. :p It almost felt like when you go a full day without urinating and when you finally get to you get that teary-eyed feeling of relief.

That's the only time I've ever done that, though I've never actually tried doing that anymore, mainly 'cause I'm impatient as fuck when it comes to masturbating and I'm usually really into what I'm doing/watching or I want to get it over with and just release xD

Huey1992

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been squirting for about two years now. Thanks to my wife. She is the one who made me squirt for the first time. Now, we both love it, but it is very, very intense for me. You really have to get your mind right and then just let go. I will be happy to share info on how to do it.

AT86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just to add to the discussion, I've had it maybe 2 or 3 times ever. One time i did it jerking off, the other 2 times it happened when my girl was giving me an INSANE BJ. I can't really say what the cause was or how i could repeat it. One time it happened immediately after i came like part 2 of an intense orgasm, the other time it happened just by its self, i never came regularly. I think it's just urine, somehow combining with the orgasm. It is a different feeling, very intense and almost painful, but it feels awesome. Ive cum normal before while my bladder was full, so like i said, i don't really know what causes this "male squirting" condition, but i think it's just piss. No special mystery fluid. If you are well hydrated, i'm pretty sure your urine would taste like water, for you folks that like to taste test.

D

deleted871301

Is there an actual sensation that goes along with this?

If not, i'd rather just cum like a man instead of squirting like a woman... :eek:

Sounds gross!!

frogman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried this last night. Normally I just slide my foreskin up and down and stroke my shaft and have no issues ejaculating, so I thought I'd try this using tips from the blog link posted above.

I got out the lube, pulled back my foreskin, and went to town. Since my glans is very sensitive, the sensations were amazing. In the end I just ejaculated, maybe a bit more than usual. Nothing else.

But I liked the sensation so I might try it again. Though jacking with lube is messy. Lube-free is great.

downunder68

Experimental Member
Media
I have been squirting for about two years now. Thanks to my wife. She is the one who made me squirt for the first time. Now, we both love it, but it is very, very intense for me. You really have to get your mind right and then just let go. I will be happy to share info on how to do it.
Please share Huey, my wife and I are fascinated by this and would love to try it.

Reactions: Soultex

Chris1969

Sexy Member
Media
I discovered this about 20 yrs ago from a chick giving me a blow job...i had never been able to orgasms from a bj and she had said she was a master and would make me squirt. At the time i didnt know what she meant by squirt lol
Anyways, she made me cum like mad and then she started teasing the glans lightly with her tongue and then i squirted. I was never able to self duplicate due to sensitivity after cumming, but few years later i was washing up in shower and noticed the same feeling when the water hit the frenulum area along with ventral side of glans and whammo...it happened!
Fast forward 20 yrs to jow and i can duplicate it pretty much every time...for me it has nothing to do with how full bladder is. It causes me some serious contractions and insane pleasure to where i can almost not stand. Sometime its dry contractions and sometimes i can hit ceiling of the shower. I dont know if its a special fluid or just piss, i really dont give a shit cause it feels so damned good.
I dont know how to instruct other on how to do, but i can share my observations over the years. It needs to be done within a few minutes of cumming or wont work, can be done soft or hard, doesnt matter for me atleast. Use very light pressure/friction, as for where, that depends on each person i would assume...but my two hot spots are the frenulum area and glans right at frenulum, along with the top side center of glans. I can do it by hand, but for me shower is easiest, and least messy place to do it lol. I recently got a nobra twincharger to masturbate and found out hard way to turn it off soon as a cum or else i squirt...i love it, but not a face full and all over couch lol
Hope this helps....

Btw...that video was funny at first, i swear she was laughing at the guy soon as she saw his tiny weewee

downunder68

Experimental Member
Media
I discovered this about 20 yrs ago from a chick giving me a blow job...i had never been able to orgasms from a bj and she had said she was a master and would make me squirt. At the time i didnt know what she meant by squirt lol
Anyways, she made me cum like mad and then she started teasing the glans lightly with her tongue and then i squirted. I was never able to self duplicate due to sensitivity after cumming, but few years later i was washing up in shower and noticed the same feeling when the water hit the frenulum area along with ventral side of glans and whammo...it happened!
Fast forward 20 yrs to jow and i can duplicate it pretty much every time...for me it has nothing to do with how full bladder is. It causes me some serious contractions and insane pleasure to where i can almost not stand. Sometime its dry contractions and sometimes i can hit ceiling of the shower. I dont know if its a special fluid or just piss, i really dont give a shit cause it feels so damned good.
I dont know how to instruct other on how to do, but i can share my observations over the years. It needs to be done within a few minutes of cumming or wont work, can be done soft or hard, doesnt matter for me atleast. Use very light pressure/friction, as for where, that depends on each person i would assume...but my two hot spots are the frenulum area and glans right at frenulum, along with the top side center of glans. I can do it by hand, but for me shower is easiest, and least messy place to do it lol. I recently got a nobra twincharger to masturbate and found out hard way to turn it off soon as a cum or else i squirt...i love it, but not a face full and all over couch lol
Hope this helps....

Btw...that video was funny at first, i swear she was laughing at the guy soon as she saw his tiny weewee
Thanks for that.
I think I'll try the frenulum tickle first to see how that goes. The head of my cock gets SO sensitive after cumming.

Reactions: Damian Xavia