Men swapping cum

zixxer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Women,

Does your man swap cum or swallow his own load from you after a bj? I know I enjoy kissing my girl after blowing a load. Is it a turn on for you as it is for her?

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first total love did that to me after she blew me for the first time. She said, "I want you to experience the same thing as me." I fell in love immediately. We were very young at the time, and it seemed so brave and cool.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
cum tastes fucking gross.
i don't want it in my mouth.
he does that, not kissing him!

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will get a variety of answers. Just be glad your own girl will do this with you. Note how the majority of responses have been from males.

I myself will not continue to have sex with a man whose sperm tastes bad to me. I only get into LTR with those who taste delicious to me. The men and ladies here who do not like the taste of male bodily fluids are not so particular, I guess. But it limits what acts they are willing to engage in.

MsThang

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
South Florida (recently relocated from NYC)
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I never liked the taste of cum and found it was so gross until I sucked one guy and was shocked that his cock, balls and cum was so delicious. I look forward to sucking and licking his cock. So all men do not taste the same.

One thing that really irked me about one person I was in a serious relationship is that he wouldn't kiss me after I would blow him. I got this shit in my mouth (remember I didn't like the taste of cum) and then you don't kiss me. I had a simple solution: just didn't suck him no more.

Last edited:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I myself will not continue to have sex with a man whose sperm tastes bad to me. I only get into LTR with those who taste delicious to me. The men and ladies here who do not like the taste of male bodily fluids are not so particular, I guess. But it limits what acts they are willing to engage in.
it's all gross to me.
if i never dated guys who tasted gross, i'd be 100% gay.

Opalite

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Even though I agree that some guys just taste (or smell for that matter; not necessarily stinky but more so very strong.. almost a bit like bleach.. but that could just be me) not all that amazing, I generally don't mind the taste of cum. And I think It might even be fair to say I really got a "thing" for cum in general.

HOWEVER. This is something that never did anything for me personally. I have tried it - once - and I have no intention of ever doing so again. Not with a girl a guy or the gawdamn pope for that matter. It's really not for me.

figgnewton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never liked the taste of cum and found it was so gross until I sucked one guy and was shocked that his cock, balls and cum was so delicious. I look forward to sucking and licking his cock. So all men do not taste the same.

One thing that really irked me about one person I was in a serious relationship is that he wouldn't kiss me after I would blow him. I got this shit in my mouth (remember I didn't like the taste of cum) and then you don't kiss me. I had a simple solution: just didn't suck him no more.
Tit for tat. It should be a mutual thing and is awesome if both enjoy sharing love juice.