Men touching themselves!

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And yesterday I heard (on another show) that IN HOTELS, the remote controls, door knobs, phones and A/C controls in the average are all covered with tiny particles of fecal matter.

Not just hotels, but in your house too.

And if your toothbrush is near the toilet it's full of tiny bits of poo, I think it's up to about 12 feet away.

If we spend too much time thinking about how dirty things are we'd all turn Howard Hughes.
I saw an episode of MythBusters that showed that it didn't matter where you stored your toothbrush, it was gonna be full of poo. But before I saw that, I'd thought it was 8ft. Either way, it didn't effect where I kept my brush. I did used to take it to work with me and sterilize it on a tanning bed when I was a lifeguard.

I have THREE signs up in my bathroom that say, "CLOSE LID BEFORE FLUSHING"
LOL I keep begging my grandma to keep the lid closed on the toilet.

news flash, urine is sterile. even so I always wash my hands.
Uh... not always. And not for long.

Piss is sterile.
Not always, and not for long. Spoiled Princess has already done a great job explaining this.

or the unwrapped mints on the way out of a restaraunt they're covered with poo and piss.
Oh! Those are always so gross anyway! My local diner has butter cookies out by the register. It pisses me off because I know those cookies are the only decent dessert those guys make! I don't take them though I used to at one time.

NJQT, we think so similarly sometimes. I clean hotels when I arrive too! I can't sit down in a tub I didn't wash myself. And I know germs from certain parts of the world really effect me (and other than that I'm really not prone to illness). Since I don't know the itinerary of the previous guest I just wash it all down, and put away the bedspread. Then I wash my hands and unpack.

And no one wants to know how often I clean my keyboard and cell phone. :rolleyes:

koval

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I do have to use a public restroom (ie: Cinema's) and they have those push button hand dryers, I never touch the button with any part of my hands ( I always use my elbows). Too many times have I seen guys come out of toilet cubicles just give their hands a quick rinse under the water (no soap used) and then press the button to dry their hands. So their is no way I will touch the button after they use it and then expect to put my hand into a tub of popcorn later.:eek:mfg:

Remember that the next time you use a hand dryer :wink:.

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
People who clean and sterilize everything are doing the human race a disservice by creating super bugs.

And the same goes for overusing anti-bacterial type soap instead of regular old soap and hot water: Its just creating a new strain of resistant bacteria and robbing the human body of its natural defense capabilities. Its the same as the argument against using anti-biotics for every common cold.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So how many of the lady's here wash their hands after doing a hand job on their man?And what about bj's,do you use mouth wash after having his penis and sack in your mouth?LOL!

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... orally, i rinse with hydrogen peroxide almost every night (whitens the teeth too!), and try to do it before and after sex with someone too.
Ask your dentist about long term rinsing with H2O2. I'm certain his reply will put an end to it.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ask your dentist about long term rinsing with H2O2. I'm certain his reply will put an end to it.

Some recommend it. It depends on the concentration, at 100% it's definately mutagenic. The sort of stuff one buys at a pharmacy is typically 3% and isn't considered harmful so long it's not over used - perhaps for treatment of infections etc.

Use of 3% Peroxide as a mouthwash is in fact approved by the FDA (so I believe) but most will agree that long term use can be deleterious to dental health.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some recommend it. ....
For a limited duration say ~3 days.

My understanding is: it shouldn't be used at 3% for an extended length; I don't remember the problem long-term usage causes; thus I suggested discussing it with a dentist.

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For a limited duration say ~3 days.

My understanding is: it shouldn't be used at 3% for an extended length; I don't remember the problem long-term usage causes; thus I suggested discussing it with a dentist.

Convenient snip...but that's what I said. Did you miss it (my bold)?

dong20 said:
Use of 3% Peroxide as a mouthwash is in fact approved by the FDA (so I believe) but most will agree that long term use can be deleterious to dental health.

At 3% long term use can (apparently) cause softening of enamel and gum damage. At 100% concentration it can cause cell damage at the DNA level!

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Didn't read the whole thread, sorry.

But your cock is normally cleaner than your hands. I shower in the morning, then get dressed, i.e. put my cock away, but touch things all day with my hands.

I still wash afterwards though, even if I have managed to avoid pissing on my hands.

Not all Ladies though know to wipe front to back :eek:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Didn't read the whole thread, sorry.

But your cock is normally cleaner than your hands. I shower in the morning, then get dressed, i.e. put my cock away, but touch things all day with my hands.

I still wash afterwards though, even if I have managed to avoid pissing on my hands.

Not all Ladies though know to wipe front to back :eek:

Correction - all ladies do know to wipe front to back... just not all females do :tongue:

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And don't forget not to eat the peanuts in bars they're full of jizz and piss germs.

piss germs ? I guess you missed the biology lesson where you were taught that piss can be used as a disinfectant if you cut yourself out and about and don't have access to medical supplied

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I heard that if you swim for three hours in a Public pool, you will consume half a liter of urine!

comsume ? I sure as hell don't drink half a liter of water of pool water when swiming even if i were in the pool all week ! So even if pools were 50% piss, which would be one hell of a lot of piss, you would have to be drinking a liter of pool water an hour !

I think you could do with using your brain a little more to think about urban myths you are being told to see if there are even remotely plausable before repeating them

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Many of the germs we possess are beneficial to us as stated in this excerpt:

http://www.lpsg.org/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1114991

Microbes have colonized almost every inch of our bodies, living in our mouths, skin, lungs, and gut. Indeed, the human body has 10 times as many microbial cells as human cells. They're a vital part of our health, breaking down otherwise indigestible foods, making essential vitamins (e.g. vitamin K), and even shaping our immune system.

Here's a link for the fans of antibacterial soaps too:

News in Science - Antibacterial soap won't cut infections - 02/03/2004