men who get off on inflicting pain on a woman during sex.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honey if they're only 4" you aint tryin hard enough :biggrin1: Crack out the Louboutin 8 Mignons and then we can talk sexy. Apart from that we share the same Dress Sexy-uniform :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

You had me at Louboutin....*drools*

*giggles*

My bountiful bounty pushed up in a push up bra...christ I'll be able to rest my chin on them! :biggrin1:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
I've seen you in your 'going out' gear. Your titties looked bigger than mine!!

:wink:

You should see em now! I lost like a 1000 pounds or something and I gots me some o those weird pec/titties you see sported on famous beaches in America by women with excessive neck ligaments and big veins in their chins. It's hot. :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

*struts around showing off his new phyzeeeeeeeq*

D_Harry_Pitz

Experimental Member
Media
I've done a rape role-play once. I was a masked intruder, she was alone at home, watching a scary movie. So in that case "no" didn't mean "no" because it was part of the game. Of course there was a safe word, but I'm happy to say it was not used. I was very surprised by the fight she put up, it felt very very real. There were numerous bruises, on me and her both (she even lost a handfull of hair). And I have to admit I thought it was very hot.

She didn't cum because she was too busy fighting me off, but after a while the craziness ended and we made tender love, with numerous orgasms for both me and her.

We think the change from roughhousing into tender loving made it so great and intens. We didn't do it again, but the following weeks the sex was awesome.

Oh btw, this scenario was all her idea. :D

A white, 50-something, western male's Earth 2011.

You know my guy is a white, 50-something western male but you and he are worlds apart because he has his eyes wide open and sees what his white, western, 50-something maleness gifts him everyday.

When you are you you don't have to think about it. And you clearly don't.

You be using the wrong bait.

MoociMan

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Haven't read the entire thread, but the first pages makes a thought strike me: So much offtopic. Can you guys please stop discussing the ethics behind sex and just answer the fucking question? Or at least qualify why your post is not offtopic? Omg:)

Personally I don't get of hurting others, but I do think it is a little kinky to be in a position of power - to slowly force the penis up to the absolute point of pleasure, and then a teenyweeny bit further, just to let the chick know whats at stake. But the ones I have done this on have all been game - if they werent it would just be stupid and offputting for both of us.

I have by accident found that if I have my girl laying on her side, and I lift up her leg (I am sitting up, entering from her rear), then if I insert it in an off-angle it will hurt a lot. So that is a position that warrants caution.

Laying in spoon I can get it all in and up and feel the boarder of joy:)

Any ways, these things depend on penis size, shape etc. paired with the girls size, shape etc., so there is no real saying of what is a bad/good/hurtful/pleasureful angle. Know your boo, that is all.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Haven't read the entire thread, but the first pages makes a thought strike me: So much offtopic. Can you guys please stop discussing the ethics behind sex and just answer the fucking question? Or at least qualify why your post is not offtopic?

Who the fuck are you to tell other adults how to conduct their conversations? :rolleyes:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haven't read the entire thread, but the first pages makes a thought strike me: So much offtopic. Can you guys please stop discussing the ethics behind sex and just answer the fucking question? Or at least qualify why your post is not offtopic? Omg:)

no. i thought about it. i'm commitment phobic. staying on topic makes me feel trapped.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's my thread and i say,
bugger orf!
people can post however they like,
provided they obey site TOS.

i've no interest in your narrow minded, blinkered and gagged version of what my thread should be.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like anal sex because it gives me the opportunity to make a girl sore even though I have only an average sized penis. There is something very dominant about having a girl be sore even a day or so after sex and remember it was from my penis, like I marked my territory or something.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no. i thought about it. i'm commitment phobic. staying on topic makes me feel trapped.

My off-topicness usually stems from an inability to stay interested for more than a small amount of time. Damned ADHD, which I still have my doubts on. Its not like I can't foc......

Oooo a butterfly!!!!

What was I saying?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I like anal sex because it gives me the opportunity to make a girl sore even though I have only an average sized penis. There is something very dominant about having a girl be sore even a day or so after sex and remember it was from my penis, like I marked my territory or something.

That's pretty fucking foul.

Mainly because anal sex, done properly, doesn't leave a person sore a day or two after sex. My man has a larger than average cock and he doesn't hurt me at all, during or after.

So not only are you nasty, but you're a bad lay too.

B_doogie888

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's pretty fucking foul.

Mainly because anal sex, done properly, doesn't leave a person sore a day or two after sex. My man has a larger than average cock and he doesn't hurt me at all, during or after.

So not only are you nasty, but you're a bad lay too.

He may not be working you right, care to take me on a test drive ;) I might have you "aching" for more :p

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ive had sex with women that were ugly enough to cause me physical pain. does that count?

or might mean you have a problem with alcohol.
last call lovin' is never pretty.

He may not be working you right, care to take me on a test drive ;) I might have you "aching" for more :p

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
my vagina just got dry enough to cough dust.
blech