Men why are you attracted to pre-op transwomen

ivorytower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have been with a handful of TG/TV ladies. All of them have been nice people, as in really kind hearted loving sorts.
In bed they were all freaks. I like that!
I think for me the first time I was into it was likely because of domination of another male. Deep in the psychi that makes sense. After that it is the large taboo of the encounter that is arousing.
I have only been with that was well endowed though not nearly as big as me.
She had a real hard time with my girth. :(
She was a trooper though and hung in there!

DukeReno69

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I don't see what's taboo about that. Why is it taboo for you?

I'm not sure if you're referring to being with a transgirl or domination. What's taboo is generally defined by society. I doubt Cosmo or Maxim magazine will be giving tips on how to give your TS girlfriend a screaming orgasm or a review of which ring gag is best for you, much less have a TS on the cover regularly. If someone can come out to their family,friends and workplace without any anxiety whatsoever, then I think they're the lucky minority.

elshgaser24

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a bi guy, I'm able to appreciate both masculine and feminine features. Pre-op transwomen bring the best of both worlds. It is a nice surprise to see a penis down there, but of course it doesn't take away from the fact that she is a female otherwise. I wonder if you have to be some degree of bisexual to appreciate a transsexual since they have both masculine and feminine traits?

It is important though, that transsexuals be looked at exclusively in a sexual fetish kind of way. They are women, just like any other women, who happened to be born as the wrong sex.

Last edited:

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

It is important though, that transsexuals be looked at exclusively in a sexual fetish kind of way. They are women, just like any other women, who happened to be born as the wrong sex.

That simply objectifies transsexuals as sex objects, doesn't it? Surely that's fantastically sexist. You didn't mean to come across that way did you? (But I guess the premise of the thread is somewhat sexist, so... I might as well get me coat.)

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
their female features. the more feminine the better ... someone like nia would have me tricking (spending all the money i don't have)

would definitely bang pre-op TS but don't know if a long term relationship would work because i love me some pussy!

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if you're referring to being with a transgirl or domination. What's taboo is generally defined by society. I doubt Cosmo or Maxim magazine will be giving tips on how to give your TS girlfriend a screaming orgasm or a review of which ring gag is best for you, much less have a TS on the cover regularly. If someone can come out to their family,friends and workplace without any anxiety whatsoever, then I think they're the lucky minority.

I'm in that lucky minority, Duke. Now, taking into consideration that I'm choosing to remain completely preop, I have been lucky enough to grow up in Oklahoma (such a conservative state) with relatively few issues. My family is amazing, friends and coworkers have no issues, and I rarely encounter any negativity. Maybe it's because I don't put the fear and negativity out there to begin with, so it yields more positive returns. Either way, I wouldn't trade anything I've got for anything else and whomever chooses to disagree with that can kindly do so away from me. Someone else's hangups aren't my problem. RuPaul said it best: "What other people think about me is none of my business." All of that being said, thanks for all of the kindness, guys! All of us tgirls (preop or postop) appreciate that kind of support!:smile:

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
One of the most shocking things (or is it really?) about male sexuality in the modern age is the high sales of pre-op trans videos, obviously purchased by heterosexual men. It proves that most men are attracted to the penis (what a surprise!). This allows them to be "up close and personal" with one in a less "gay" of way (less taboo than being with a man who likes a man).That said, we must not ignore the possibility that some of these men would "naturally" choose a trans over a man despite the greater taboo, as there may be more of a draw to the female body overall. But the fact remains that interacting sexually with another penis (particularly a big one) is a throbbing-erection inducer.

We can deduce from this that human sexuality is complicated, easily disproving the utter stupidity of the superficial "either or" categories imposed on us since birth: 100% straight or 100% gay (even if there are people who are very gay or very straight).

Personally, I have zero interest in transsexuals.:biggrin1:

Last edited:

wis

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Nia88

I must admit I don't know much of/or about trannies but you are really pretty, I would never have known if I met you randomly in the street or in a store.

But I've been wondering, if you would have the surgery for a vagina ( sorry, didn't catch if you have or not) would you want to have a relation with a str8 man or a gay top and also would you rather have vaginal sex after surgery?

Sorry for not knowing better...

Cheers/David