Men why are you attracted to pre-op transwomen

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see nothing wrong with guys who like transwomen. The one thing I think is hysterical is that these men say they're straight. Sorry guys, but if you like dick you're not straight. Bi yes, straight no.

I see nothing wrong with guys who like transwomen. The one thing I think is hysterical is that these men say they're straight. Sorry guys, but if you like dick you're not straight. Bi yes, straight no.

I think that cuts both ways. I can't see a guy claiming to be 100% Gay if they like Transgender/TS/TV women or cross dressers either, so there you go.

Further evidence that people should just stay away from the labels; let people perceive and identify themselves the way they choose as an individual.

Freddie36

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
These labels put you in neat boxes. Historically it has had its advantages. In a highly prejudiced society these labels help you fight for visibility, rights etc. But beyond that I think the hetero/gay/bi categories are pretty useless and I wish they will not last for too long. I hope we will soon reach a state of maturity and openness where they won't be needed anymore. The alternative is that the categories (which on the scheme of things are rather new) become so fixed and institutionalised that they lead to increasing social pressure to act like this or that, breeding new conventions, new prejudices etc.

Last edited:

These labels put you in neat boxes. Historically it has had its advantages. In a highly prejudiced society these labels help you fight for visibility, rights etc. But beyond that I think the hetero/gay/bi categories are pretty useless and I wish they will not last for too long. I hope we will soon reach a state of maturity and openness where they won't be needed anymore. The alternative is that the categories (which on the scheme of things are rather new) become so fixed and institutionalised that they lead to increasing social pressure to act like this or that, breeding new conventions, new prejudices etc.

Have to agree with you.