Men with long flaccid-penises at Toilet (penises touching water of W.C.)

B_Yoselin

Experimental Member
Media
Hi to everybody!.

To me, always have given me curiosity to know how it is that making popo these men who have the flaccid penis very long… How they do to avoid that their long penises don't stay inside the water that is into W.C, the water that W.C. has (the Toilet)

Do you know, not?... It'Is that there are men who they are extremely Well Endowed that, for example, they have penises of 9,84 inches-long (24 cm-long in flaccid-state or soft state) and when they are sat in the toalet, doing popo, therir long flaccid-penises touch the water of the Water Closet and sometimes, touch the popo too...

To a Flaccid short penis man, this does not happen...

I imagine that they to prevent this from happening (the men of big flaccid-penis) they sit down in the toalet in squatting and this way their long flaccid-penises are hanging and they aren't inside the water of the W.C.

Then… passed already a certain time, I saw in Internet one video about "THE BIGGEST PENIS THE WORLD" (Web: Peliculas online www.CiNeTuBe.es peliculas , series online, documentales online, anime online.). In this video is Mr. Jonah Falcon was appearing showing there his long flaccid-penis; in addition there was appearing also another man, a man gay, fat man, old man and snub that he also is Well-Endowed and this one fat and ugly man was saying that he to be able to make popo without touching the water of the W.C., he was sitting down in squatting ON the toilet.

I would like to know (please!!!!) who of the men of this one LPSG's Web, they have to make this same that I have narrated them, due to the fact that you have also flaccid-penises excessively LONG and if you sit down in normal position in the toilet, their long penises will touch the water and the popo???????.

I shall be wainting for your answering.

Thank you very much!.

Yoseling.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you need like 8" + soft... many arent even that big hard.. Mine is no more than 6" soft but I hold it anyways.. not because I am afraid it touches the water but because it touches the toilet in the inside.. which is gros.. ( so I always hold it.. )

Qua

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sometimes whilst urinating on the crapper I do become a slight bit more "impressive," as it were. Warmth is the main culprit. Not semi, but I guess the extreme "shower" side of flaccid.

Point being, when that happens I need to remember not to bend and reach too far forward, because at about 6" that can happen. And it's kinda gross.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
not a lucky dude w/cock in water...but the balls...a cold splash can be an eye opening thrill in night time pissing...gotta love those low hangers.....

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You would need some pretty sophisticated measuring equipment to determine that a cock was 9.84 inches in length. Surely any man who had such a cock and such a grasp of mathematics would round it up to 10" anyway. In fact any man, period, would round his cock size up to the next half inch.

Biggin'

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i try to hold my wee-wee while i poo poo. then a take my pee-pee and try to make a little wee-wee.

bsb

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately I can say that I experience the occasional high-toilet-water at college. It is disgusting and it takes me hours to stop being disgusted by the fact that my dick touched the toilet water. Ew.

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest concern is on an airplane which has a high pressure air powered flushing system. A long flaccid man could conceivably get his willy sucked through the toilet. Very bad habit to flush when still in the popo mode sitting down. This is quite painful I am told.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
10 soft... I would say if there are 10 people in the world with such measurement they have things more important to think about!

thinking

1st Like
Media
I am around 5" soft, and the toilet at work has the water level up so much that the first time I used it, my dick went swimming. (Very gross!) So now if I must go, I never let go of my cock.
So there is no such set number for a dick to dip the tank. Where the hell did the post starter come up with 9.84"? That's just stupid!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i am not 10 inches soft...glad I'm not...
but i do have the problem..

the first time u feel toilet water on ur junk...its a shock...

what i have learned to do...is KNOW exactly what kind of toilet is in the building I'm going to...and if the toilets are not balls friendly...i use one before i leave my office..

out of town...kind of have to know the same routine...especially hotels..

Ururu18

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That happened to me once but I was jackin' it on the toilet and became curious to see if it would touch the water and it did! the whole head !