men without balls

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I love a beautiful man and I grew up in a house with mirror tile all the way round the entire bathroom, installed By MY FATHER. Mirrors are wonderful and I would never deprive a person of their use of one because they are excellent teachers.

And if you cannot believe what you see in your mirror, that tells you a lot as well. If I met a guy who shied away from mirrors I'd think he was either a seriously disturbed person or a vampire.

And mirrors are great for sex! Mirror love indicates more balls, not less.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
I love a beautiful man and I grew up in a house with mirror tile all the way round the entire bathroom, installed By MY FATHER. Mirrors are wonderful and I would never deprive a person of their use of one because they are excellent teachers.

And if you cannot believe what you see in your mirror, that tells you a lot as well. If I met a guy who shied away from mirrors I'd think he was either a seriously disturbed person or a vampire.

And mirrors are great for sex! Mirror love indicates more balls, not less.
broken mirrors are good for cutting off balls.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like when guys pay attention to certain details. If my dude sees me giving myself a manicure and pedicure, and asks if we can make this a couple activity, great. If he wants to make my entire beauty regimen a couple activity, um . . . no.

My husband noticed last year that have several different creams and a whole extended personal hygiene routine for bedtime, and one for the morning. He asked what all the steps were for, and asked if he could use some of my products. I agreed, hesitantly. First of all, that shit's expensive, and his face is enormous. But mostly? I didn't want him to be girly. He's very masculine, and I like that. As it turned out, he didn't want to use everything. He wanted to wash his face with my face wash a few times a week, and try out my night time moisturizer, since I tell him ingrown beard hairs are partially caused by dry skin. This is not girly to me. But if he wanted to use my whole routines, I'd be a little dry in my nether-regions for a while.

I dated this one dude who used to take me with him on business trips. He was way too fastidious to remain sexy in my eyes for long. The main reason it lasted as long as it did was that we shared a fairly uncommon fetish. He had way more creams and serums, and elixirs than I did. At least three times as much. He is the only man I know who could wear white sneakers to the beach, AND play basketball there, AND bring the sneakers home immaculately clean. Not a speck of golden sand to be seen. Also, when we left for the beach that morning, it took him two hours at the hotel to get ready, and then 20 minutes at the beach, in the parking lot. I have so much disdain for him.

B_robertoextremu

1st Like
Media
Do you think feminized men are a problem for women?if yes,why.what do you think of men that stand more than you in front of a mirror?
Also,i know guys who wouldn't approach a girl and say hi!for 100$.That speaks for itself,also this fenomenon is not rare anymore.Guys who never had a fight,never experienced danger because he alwajs ran away or never faced it are common these days.This is not the guy who would protect you if danger arises,and surely he is not the leader type.Isn't that what you want?someone who can dominate you in a good way,protect you and your family,at the same time not being distant,so you can support him?
what are your thoughts?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
This is not the guy who would protect you if danger arises,and surely he is not the leader type.

I'd rather a guy who know what battles to fight, how *not* to use force and aggression, to a hot-head.

Isn't that what you want?someone who can dominate you in a good way,

I'll give you a 'hell no' to that as soon as I stop hyperventilating with laughter. 'Dominate in a good way' only works in the bedroom, and only because both me and him know that we are complete equals and if either of us calls stop we stop.

protect you and your family,at the same time not being distant,so you can support him?

Support is a two way thing. There is no leader - no 'head' of the family - unless you use 'head' of the family to refer to both partners as a joint entity.

what are your thoughts?

I still think you should fuck off.

Mainly because your ideas seem to rely on the belief that men are stronger than women, that men who have what you and those like you consider to be feminine characteristics are somehow lesser beings than men who don't, and that in turn implies you think that women are lesser. I reject that notion completely.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Well thank God we don't all have to live our lives like you "think"we should.Maybe you should think about living your own life and leave us to live ours?
Somewhere along the way you have apparently picked up the idea that your exercise of free speech entitles you to say whatever you want without having others disagree with you. You, and all people who think that way, should fuck off.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd love to answer some of these questions but it would just get lost in the pissing match.

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well thank God we don't all have to live our lives like you "think"we should.Maybe you should think about living your own life and leave us to live ours?

She never stated that he MUST fuck off. Only suggested that he should as is her right and your to speak your opinion, no matter how obtuse. She is participating in a forum debate and as such has every right to speak her opinion. I don't know alot about you sir, but from what little I've seen I would generally categorize you as a malcontent. This is my OPINION, not some fact so don't get all hot n bothered by the fact that I disagree or think your a tad overzealous in your disdain for ManlyBanisters. (This is not me coming to the rescue of anyone. Just kinda getting old seeing this particular poster being such a horses ass).