men without balls

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, my quote is irrelevant to anything in this stupid new thread. If you were trying to prove that the assumptions of your that I referred to had a basis in reality, you cannot. I wasn't talking about your bullshit theories, I was talking about your assumptions about ManlyBannisters. I already proved you wrong there. Do you really want to provoke me to actually light into you?

Some reasons you're a dumb kid:

You claim the average woman is less logical than the average man. If that is not true, you're kind of dumb for insisting that it is. If it is true, you have proven you're below average by linking my comments about your false assumptions about Manly's life to this stupid, unrelated argument. I will point out more of your failing logic in the course of this post.

You started a new thread with the same topic as your prior thread, which is still on the first page because it is still new. That is not only stupid, it is against the rules.

Only you say "fuck of" No one else said that, so don't put it in quotes. You were told to "fuck off"

You changed your argument and thought no one would notice. You argued that men were less manly in general because some men are more into looking into mirrors, and here you argue that it is because of pollution. I noticed.

You argued originally that men had no metaphorical balls, and your first argument in favor of that was that they had no testosterone. What?

You got too drunk to think.

You got too drunk to think and started a thread.

You cite this as proof that men are more intelligent and logical than women: "41 Nobel Prizes and Prizes in Economic Sciences have been awarded to women and 776 to men between 1901 and 2010. A small number of Nobel Laureates have been honoured more than once, which makes a total of 40 females and 773 males who have received the Nobel Prize." You are too illogical to take into account that men were afforded better access to higher education than women for most of that time, or that women were not working outside of their homes for a significant portion of that time, or that there are now more women seeking higher education than there are men seeking the same now that there is completely equal access in the Western world.

Nearly all of your sources are weak. "Proof" is only as reliable as its sources, and you do not know the difference between a credible and non-credible source. This is something I learned on the first day of college (where I have a 4.0 average). Are we an illustration of the modern trend of more women insisting upon having an education than men?

I could probably go on, but as a straight-A student, I have shit to do.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Dammit Hick, you screwed up the page again. :grumpy:

OP, there are plenty of strong, capable, logical, intelligent women in this forum who may or may not be interested in deconstructing and annihilating your lengthy kitchen sink dissertation, that is, if they want to bother.

So rather than do that, I'll just comment on this:
I will be gone for a while,i only wanted to speak my mind with some "basis in reality".This had to been said.
So in other words, after all your big talk about being a "manly man", rather than stand firm to debate and defend your theses like a man, you've decided to drop your stinkbombs and run away like a wussy little girl! :laughing:

Last edited:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Robertox, in regards to your long post with lots of quotations, the ladies here are individuals, not statistics.

I am quite used to being the exception to the norm in whatever population I find myself in, and value being heard as an individual more than being encouraged by strangers such as you to blend in with the norm. And if you want only to be 'right', you will alienate more people here than you will find sympathy.

I don't think you should 'fuck off' though, just remember that this is a support group and try to be open minded and helpful instead of judgmental. You might actually learn something about actual women and large penis owners besides yourself.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(emphasis mine) Nah. You were just impotently talking shit on the internet. Very lame. Sorry, bro. Normally I think you're really interesting and cool, but you and I both know what utter bullshit that is right there.

Also, MB and Hickboy are not my friends. I rather enjoy MB, and think of her as an acquaintance. Hickboy went on some weird psychotic trip years ago that he still hasn't gotten over, so he and I are most certainly not friends. Go on. Ask him.

And I'll say it again: After the way HB and MB jumped on the noob, of course he got mad and bit their heads off. They probably don't even care. They certainly don't need any of us to defend them, they are both excellent writers with very sturdy spines. When the dumb kid made a bunch of weak assumptions with no basis in reality, I had this to say:
Well then it's plain and if not obvious that you have no feelings towards Hickboy, which is your right/choice/preference/ etc.,etc.,. However your criticism toward their telling a noob what to do with himself is repugnant as
well as overbearing. You might want to try looking at future posts with a more than grade school mentality if that's possible, although given your distasteful and unwanted responses shows me that would not happen any time soon, given that you over load the few remaining brain cells for one simple response.
And on a closing note, this will be the last time I choose to trade verbal jibes with you,since your last couple of posts really haven't got any value as far as I'm concerned, as well the OP's.
Thank you, that's all.
'Nuff said.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
That AlteredBombshell, she sure does like her opinions. She's not above holding a grudge for so long that she feels the need to drag a private conflict that is not relevant to the current discussion into the open in order to score points. Then she wonders why I don't trust her. She does not see people as real living beings apart from whatever fleeting use she has for them.

Oh, and you can stuff your labels up your ass, lady. I would think you'd understand, but it just goes to show that when a person doesn't want to, she won't.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
So in other words, after all your big talk about being a "manly man", rather than stand firm to debate and defend your theses like a man, you've decided to drop your stinkbombs and run away like a wussy little girl! :laughing:

That comment is demeaning to little girls.

Oh and Guy...

(I don't really need to type it, do I? :smile:)

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
That comment is demeaning to little girls.
I hope your comment was facetious, as mine was. I know you're smart enough to realize that.

In case anyone else needs clarification, referring to the OP as "a wussy little girl" was a satirical device, purposely taking his misogynistic point of view to shine a light on the irony of his running away rather than debate his enormous didactic post like a "manly man". I trust this is clear now.

Gawd, I hate having to explain satire. It really loses some punch in the explanation.

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
The fact that you feel the need to explain at all suggests you are uncomfortable with and unsure of the level at which you were being facetious.

I, on the other hand, feel no need to explain myself. People will read my comment exactly how they want to whether I explain it or not.

:smile:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
The fact that you feel the need to explain at all suggests you are uncomfortable with and unsure of the level at which you were being facetious.
That's a rather condescending and presumptuous thing to say. I'm not "unsure" or "uncomfortable" with my comment in the least. I knew exactly the "level" and the point of my satire. What a silly observation.

I, on the other hand, feel no need to explain myself. People will read my comment exactly how they want to whether I explain it or not.

:smile:
Good for you. I am continually surprised by the number of readers who don't pick up on what I think is obvious satire. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt in my prior post. I don't feel the need to explain myself for any other reasons than out of consideration and respect for others' sensibilites, and in this case, not giving further credence to misogynistic thinking. Otherwise, I couldn't give a shit if people are too dense to comprehend, or worse, disingenuously pretend to take offense when they know better. :smile:

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That AlteredBombshell, she sure does like her opinions. She's not above holding a grudge for so long that she feels the need to drag a private conflict that is not relevant to the current discussion into the open in order to score points. Then she wonders why I don't trust her. She does not see people as real living beings apart from whatever fleeting use she has for them.

Oh, and you can stuff your labels up your ass, lady. I would think you'd understand, but it just goes to show that when a person doesn't want to, she won't.
I haven't applied any labels to you. The grudge is yours, not mine, and as long as you hold it you are irrelevant to me. You asked to be invisible. With one other exception, a private message sent to you to see if you either wanted to try again to explain to me what the problem was, or let bygones be bygones, I have refrained from responding to your posts, I have refrained from posting in threads you've started. I have totally left you alone at your request, purely because you requested it. You also claimed to have me on ignore. He's a label for you: Liar. :wink:

Well then it's plain and if not obvious that you have no feelings towards Hickboy, which is your right/choice/preference/ etc.,etc.,. However your criticism toward their telling a noob what to do with himself is repugnant as
well as overbearing. You might want to try looking at future posts with a more than grade school mentality if that's possible, although given your distasteful and unwanted responses shows me that would not happen any time soon, given that you over load the few remaining brain cells for one simple response.
And on a closing note, this will be the last time I choose to trade verbal jibes with you,since your last couple of posts really haven't got any value as far as I'm concerned, as well the OP's.
Thank you, that's all.
'Nuff said.
What are you, stupid? I am not criticizing either of them for pouncing on the OP. I only pointed out that they did it, and that his response was only natural. If strangers walk up to you and tell you to fuck off, do you not find it offensive? I'm not saying he didn't deserve to be told off, I'm only saying that it is perfectly normal for someone to . . . nevermind. If I have to tell you again, I am probably not articulate enough to come up with the words someone so much brighter than I, like you, could possibly understand. And supposedly, you're not paying attention anyway. (Boy, I've heard that before.)

Anyway, the only person I did criticize was you, Chuck, for telling a stranger on the 'net he is lucky that you don't find him and kick his ass. You sound . . well, I suspect you understand how you sound.

Last edited: