mens hairy legs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by canlaek, May 24, 2007.

1. canlaek

canlaek New Member

summer is here an all kinds of men are in shorts nothing gets me hotter than a man with well toned hairy legs....just imagine where they lead to...i used to go on a hairy legs sight it was great lots of leg an butt fur.. it used to be a group on yahoo any idea where that group is now? have a good summer you guys an put those razors away!!

2. budbugger

budbugger New Member

im into all kinds of men, but hairy legs are way up on my list of favorites. baby bird legs to beefy. slinging a pair of furry sticks over my shoulders is the first thing that comes to me when i see some skinny dude with fur.

and i have even surprised myself when i couldn't take my eyes off this one guy, probably a good 50 lbs overweight (i'm no chaser either...i may be in denial though) with so much hair on his legs you'd have to part it to see his skin.

i find untouched pits to be a big turn on too.

ive even found hairy legs on girls hot. maybe i just need to move to france to change my gay/straight ratio.

3. beachound

beachound New Member

I love hairy legs, pits, chest and ass also. I don't understand why guys shave.

4. DesertCruiser

DesertCruiser New Member

I am gay and if I would want a smooth chested non hariy person I would want a female.

I just love a hairy chested men and of course hair on the legs. I am hairy myself and so is my other half. Let's hear it for hair!!

Not too much but a little never hurts.

5. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    i like hairy chests and legs but do prefer trimmed bush and ass (not shaved though).

6. yarraman

yarraman New Member

love men with hairy legs...

7. D_Mallaber Manynuts

D_Mallaber Manynuts New Member

Although I do occasionally clip my pubes, I mch prefer hairy to smooth. If I wanted smooth men I'd hand around school gates and get arrested for eyeing up schoolboys (yuk).

8. hairmen

hairmen New Member

i am agree with hairy legs plus very hairy chest and dark beard-shadow.
    unfortnately we have not so much men on this site, except the nice big cocks.

9. SassySpy

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh god. you men mentioned something so hot to me..... men in shorts in summer, hairy and toned, suddenly find me surreptitiously looking for a contact lens somewhere on the floor near their feet, just to get close enough to accidentally brush against them.
    god i love summer.

10. Oral Fixation

Oral Fixation New Member

WOW - I didn't know there were quite so many hair/hairy legs fans! I have very hairy, skinny legs and I hate them! Although, because they are so skinny, I wouldn't dream of trimming/shaving them as this would make them seem skinnier!!! I haven't worn shorts for most of my adult life for this reason (I've had quite a few comments on how skinny/hairy/skinny and hairy they are :redface:). I have recently begun wearing shorts at home, but don't think I could manage it in public just yet.

Anyway, it's great to hear there are such fans out there.

11. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    ouch! Sorry guys and gals but there are days during the Summer when it gets so hot and humid here that I do shave my legs...it just feels more comfortable for me when I have to wear dress pants. But not to worry, that phase doesn't last too long. :cool:

12. cofrader

cofrader New Member

Albums:
    not a problem. keep looking. I thing i saw somehing over here... ... wasnt there?... and over here? :cool:

13. DarkAuron

DarkAuron New Member

I love my hairy legs, and I love other guys' hairy legs too :)

14. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

damned!ive often been compared to an ape!ive been extremely hairy since puberty,and no not once have i shaved it.with the exception of my face,im the original ape man!

15. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I put lotion on my legs so they dont get ashy! I dont wear shorts. If i did the mystery is over.:cool:

16. Cheeky_boy_88

Cheeky_boy_88 New Member

I must be weird. I hate any form of hair on legs. I like them completely smooth especially if they have toned calves and skinny ankles. Such a major turn on.

17. likey10

likey10 New Member

I have always been hairy, starting at age 13. I never imagined that anyone would find it a turn on. I have always disliked my hair because of my perception of it.

18. Make'nItLong

Make'nItLong New Member

I hate hairy legs, or for that matter, backs, chests, genetalia, etc (but this is just me - to each his own).

Why to do think that we've evolved from the hairy beasts that we once were to what we are today. We don't need hair all over our bodies any more.

19. D_Festus_Fannipat

D_Festus_Fannipat Account Disabled

Tried shaving the legs, once, for better "dynamics" cycling. Was really cool for about two days, and then started itching and generally driving me crazy. Never again. I like my hairy legs.

20. Ionto

Ionto New Member

When I was a teenager I though the ideal man should have a hairy chest and not very hairy legs (image of film stars?). Anyhow, I got the opposite : hairy legs and no hair on the chest.

Yes, people remark on how hairy (and long) they are, but I don't care any more.