mens hairy legs

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you guys are sick if you like to look at guys hairy legs

I love it when perfect people pass judgement on everyone else. So enlightening.
and colour me sick as hell.:rolleyes:
dunno when/why attraction to mens hairy legs started. It just IS- I dont question it, I just enjoy it.:tongue:

treeoflife

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just thought I would post you a image of my hairy legs

what do you think?

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have quite hairy legs but I must say that the best part is that the hair keeps misquitoes from biting my legs. It is wonderful to watch them negotiate the jungle and be unable to come into contact with skin.

MysticNight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

D_kvyhju

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love it when perfect people pass judgement on everyone else. So enlightening.
and colour me sick as hell.:rolleyes:
dunno when/why attraction to mens hairy legs started. It just IS- I dont question it, I just enjoy it.:tongue:
Sassy I love the way way you think! I have really hairy legs and had them shaved before for certain sports I was in, will never shave them again!:wink2:

m4mfun510

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
summer is here an all kinds of men are in shorts nothing gets me hotter than a man with well toned hairy legs....just imagine where they lead to...i used to go on a hairy legs sight it was great lots of leg an butt fur.. it used to be a group on yahoo any idea where that group is now? have a good summer you guys an put those razors away!!

Oh heck yeah! Summer in SF and walking along the Embarcadero: shirtless joggers in short shorts, tourists in shorts.

Nice selection of hairy legs to check out and mull over the possibilities. :biggrin1:

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Therein lies the problem - hairy legs - Over the years, from wearing long socks (the kind that were elastic and went over the calf) and crossing my legs when I sat during meetings and confeences I wore off the hair on the outer part of my legs. So I now, when it gets warmer and I get out the short I remove what little there is left on the legs. Guess you might say it is vanity.