Mens Tanning Pouch

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had no idea this was something men needed. :confused::eek::biggrin1:

$12.50, Penis cover mens tanning pouch,under the kilt/wetsuit sock

NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Bag the Stinky Sock!!! Ditch the Towel that looks like a diaper! Tan in STYLE! A custom made penis cover for tanning- Affectionately known as 'Banana Peelz.'Stretch designer soft fabric - with a 1/8 inch braided elastic and cord stop for a personal fit. Will fit even the most endowed man- He will love it for his tanning needs! Buy a bottle of lotion and put it in it for a complete tanning gift. Great for under the Kilt or Neoprene diving suit.

A great idea, especially when made of swimwear fabric!" 12.50 includes shipping. Individually packaged! Hand Wash- Line Dry.

Customer comment: P.S. These are very comfortable for use under Neoprene diving suits, water skiing and surfing wetsuits... Eliminates the bunching up and discomfort of traditional swim trunks underneath the suits, but protects sensitive areas from chafing."

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i have made my own for several years...a handy item to have...sunburned cock is a week of misery...

D

deleted213967

i have made my own for several years...a handy item to have...sunburned cock is a week of misery...

Regretfully , that device does not seem to counteract the "photo negative" effect observed on many formerly light-skinned men frequenting the UV chamber:

The Carotte Brûlée colored posterior split by a Crème de la Hair crack.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Regretfully , that device does not seem to counteract the "photo negative" effect observed on many formerly light-skinned men frequenting the UV chamber:

The Carotte Brûlée colored posterior split by a Crème de la Hair crack.

This is the funniest thing I've read Domisoldo
C.B.:saevil:

D

deleted213967

I have been tanning a few times, have never burnt my balls or dick...I guess I'm a lucky one.

I am afraid you did burn your balls and dick. If you're indeed lucky, you will only pay the price in 10-15 years and then for the rest of your life.

Extrinsic Aging
A number of extrinsic, or external, factors often act together with the normal aging process to prematurely age our skin. Most premature aging is caused by sun exposure. Other external factors that prematurely age our skin are repetitive facial expressions, gravity, sleeping positions, and smoking.

The Sun. Without protection from the sun’s rays, just a few minutes of exposure each day over the years can cause noticeable changes to the skin. Freckles, age spots, spider veins on the face, rough and leathery skin, fine wrinkles that disappear when stretched, loose skin, a blotchy complexion, actinic keratoses (thick wart-like, rough, reddish patches of skin), and skin cancer can all be traced to sun exposure.

“Photoaging” is the term dermatologists use to describe this type of aging caused by exposure to the sun’s rays. The amount of photoaging that develops depends on: 1) a person’s skin color and 2) their history of long-term or intense sun exposure. People with fair skin who have a history of sun exposure develop more signs of photoaging than those with dark skin. In the darkest skin, the signs of photoaging are usually limited to fine wrinkles and a mottled complexion.

Photoaging occurs over a period of years. With repeated exposure to the sun, the skin loses the ability to repair itself, and the damage accumulates. Scientific studies have shown that repeated ultraviolet (UV) exposure breaks down collagen and impairs the synthesis of new collagen. The sun also attacks our elastin. Sun-weakened skin ceases to spring back much earlier than skin protected from UV rays. Skin also becomes loose, wrinkled, and leathery much earlier with unprotected exposure to sunlight.

The deep wrinkles, age spots, and leathery skin indicate premature aging caused by years of unprotected exposure to the sun.
http://www.skincarephysicians.com/agingskinnet/images/basicf1.jpg

(Photo used with permission of the American Academy of Dermatology National Library of Dermatologic Teaching Slides)

People who live in sun-intense areas, such as Florida or Arizona, can show signs of photoaging in their 20s. In fact, some people who live in sun-intense areas develop actinic keratoses (AKs) and skin cancer in their 20s.

While it may seem that the signs of photoaging appear overnight, they actually lie invisible beneath the surface of the skin for years. UV photography enables us to see the damage accumulating beneath the surface of the skin years before the signs of photoaging appear. Most people are surprised by the amount of photoaging that the UV camera shows. To see actual patient photographs that show: 1) what is visible to the naked eye and 2) what damage lies beneath the surface, visit:

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
while I agree its a clever idea, I guess I'm either old fashioned or stuck in the 80's when the contrast between a tanned body and the white of a speedo outline was a real turnon. For me, I find that my ass/legs look better if I have that contrast between light/dark. I'm afraid that some of the older men in the locker room that still tan completely nude tend to have saggy buttcheeks. Having that nice tan line at the base of the butt in contrast to the tan of the leg at least gives the appearance of a better butt. Just my observations.