Messy butt sex

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Gents lets say you are having anal sex with you lady or man and things get messy. Not really messy but just not 100% clean. Is that a total turn off or is a good fuck more important then a little mess? Do you keep going and do you say anything?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Shit's a deflater for me. That's one of the reasons why I'm so strict about proper washouts. I won't fuck an ass that hasn't been thoroughly douched. On the off chance that a problem arises and it's still not clean, then it's remedied right then and there, or else it's "game over".

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not the biggest fan of anal for this reason. Shit is a complete and total turn off for me. But, with a condom, I haven't had many problems at all.

iggy

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
its a turn off, but even if you clean/made necessary preparations, it can and will happen. remember, its an ass you are fucking.

larocca

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never had anal; and it is one of the things I'm worried about when and if I begin. It is a turn off of giant proportions.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
it depends on the woman...they usualy stop me cause they know some "mud" will be on the helmet. i don't care.i love anal sex for two reasons....

1-it's such an itimate act that i'm honored the woman let me go there
2-it's so intense the grip,and the heat in the anus is incedible!plus if she's comfortable with it i go deeper in the ass than i do inside of vagina

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If it's really good, you keep on going. Horniness can override all kinds of problems, including a little shit.

I'm reminded of a joke that's usually considered a gay joke, but in this topic, it could refer to straight guys too:

What do you call a gay man's balls?

Mud flaps.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When it has happened I've immediately stopped, mid action, and marched us both into the shower. Long before it was "mandatory", I kept condoms around for just that reason. One enters the poop chute at one's own risk, after having considered ALL possible consequences. Fortunately, this hasn't happened all the time. But it happens.

"To the showers, my boy and pick up that bar of soap for me while you're down there! That's a good lad. Arrrg!"

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It used to be a huge turnoff.Then we had two children and I was the one who did most off the diaper changes.So now if things get a bit messy it's no big deal.I always wash after we are done anway.

Last edited:

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I'm almost exclusively a bottom and I'm diligent about making sure I'm clean. I've only had it happen twice (minor mess) but I was horrified and embarrassed to no end. I stopped it right then and there and refused to go on.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm almost exclusively a bottom and I'm diligent about making sure I'm clean. I've only had it happen twice (minor mess) but I was horrified and embarrassed to no end. I stopped it right then and there and refused to go on.

You sound like the perfect bottom. And I hope the top made you clean him up - with your mouth. :corkysm21: