Messy butt sex

Munely

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ew?

First, that video, lol.

And well, messiness is something that turns me off too. The thing is, I'm mostly bottom with the guy I'm with right now, and I'm pretty confident about my being clean before sex. However, since he is a top, not really used to anal play, eventhough I literally crave ass, I'm a bit insecure, because I don't trust his cleanliness. Kinda sucks. I really don't think he does anything special to clean there, since he's not really into it. It just sucks for me, cause if I do get to top him.. I don't want to get repulsed the first times I do. Oh well.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When it has happened I've immediately stopped, mid action, and marched us both into the shower. Long before it was "mandatory", I kept condoms around for just that reason. One enters the poop chute at one's own risk, after having considered ALL possible consequences. Fortunately, this hasn't happened all the time. But it happens.

"To the showers, my boy and pick up that bar of soap for me while you're down there! That's a good lad. Arrrg!"

What he said. I have found that as a top it ruins my mood to a point and as a bottom, it feels uncomfortable (the fecal matter creates friction). So, when it happens (and it can happen, especially when you are hung and hit very deep in the canal, including the second sphincter) I have stopped and cleaned out some more. Then continued.

<--drops bar of soap in front of midlifebear for good measure.

GrRRRRr

dombear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's only happened to me once, after a very prolonged session, but it was quite minor. Still, I douche thoroughly beforehand, plus I know that my second sphincter is about 10 inches in, so I know most guys don't get that far. Unless I know that I will be playing with large toys, or very large guys (very rare), I will do a deep douche. Unfortunately, going that far is a little uncomfortable for me, so I don't really go that deep regularly.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I accept the consequences of my actions. Rather than cause a ruckus I just ( like I normally would insist anyway ) take a shower afterwards.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My philosophy is this: If you can't stand getting dirty don't play in the mud! Sure it has happened a couple of times whe i pulled out and my cock was less than clean. I just turned the condom inside out, and flushed it. I didn't even tell the dudes it happend with because I didn't want to embarrass them.

One thing that will keep you from having that problem is eating plenty of fiber in your diet. Taking a supplement like Metamucil will really help too.

lickme69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only do anal with someone I am very close to, so if there is a little mess, I am not embarrassed because we can move on from that and not worry about it. I never get ready for anal. It is something that just happens spontaneously. I have never had anything really bad happen like that video, but I am sure he washed his dick off when we are through.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My philosophy is this: If you can't stand getting dirty don't play in the mud! Sure it has happened a couple of times whe i pulled out and my cock was less than clean. I just turned the condom inside out, and flushed it. I didn't even tell the dudes it happend with because I didn't want to embarrass them.

One thing that will keep you from having that problem is eating plenty of fiber in your diet. Taking a supplement like Metamucil will really help too.[/QUOTE]
A handheld shower massage set to the strong pulse setting has been my best friend since I started having anal a few years ago. It's sort of like a high pressure wash for the booty. :cool:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The key to to tidy butt sex is to avoid HUGE HUNG guys. Or, if you're with a hugh hung guy, that he doesn't insist on burying it balls deep.

Oh, yeah, and like the girl in that whorrific video: don't let yourself get fucked when you're suffering from food poisoning. Never a good idea.

MovingForward

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have made sure, that once I am in I do not pull out for the fear of it being messy. When I am the bottom I eat and then douche about two hours after that and I do not eat anything else until after I have sex. I was told that it is not safe to douche more than once a week, anyone else know if that is true? I just use warm water