MFM threesomes -Gals do you keep in mind what the smaller penis guy may think?

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My view is if the males weren't turned on by being with another dick (and the body and head it is attached to) at all, why invite him into your bedroom or threesome? A big part of the reason I would want to do MFM is because I would be a spectator and a participant.

D_Ken_Dahl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
bigpexRe: MFM threesomes -Gals do you keep in mind what the smaller penis guy may think?
To the "big only--I'd ignore the small guy" females:
First of all, remember that attached to every penis, whether big or small, there's a human heart. One just like yours. Would you be polite or rude to a small-cocked man in a social setting? Would you treat him w/the respect and dignity that we all as humans being yearn for and deserve? So why be rude in bed? Why not treat him for what he is, a human being with a heart that yearns, wishes, hopes, and loves. I've always said one of the biggest compliments a man can give a woman is a hard penis (his personal human reaction to her beauty, her style, her smell, etc.). Why destroy a man's confidence and self-worth when's he's ready to give you a compliment that you don't even deserve?

Very good post! People often stop at exterior look only

shaguarRe: MFM threesomes -Gals do you keep in mind what the smaller penis guy may think?
hotmilf - you're awesome! Always so good humored. Even if you don't have a face. I just cleaned the pipes so I'm thinking like a chick. If you fall in love with me, may I move in with your bf?

Don't worry for hotmilf: she does have a face, and even a pretty one

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Why thank you, Mr. Shaguar... but there's one little problem... my bf's condo is smaller than my house... OMG! I just realized that my statement could be a metaphor... oh no! What a dreadful metaphor that would be!

May I dine in your house as your bf breaks in? Were those new panes?

PS. Does the carpet match the drapes?

Huge4wife

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we do a MFM my husband is always the smallest one in the room and thats the way we both want it. Like he says if he wants to see someone with a 7 inch dick fuck me he will do it. He loves the way I respond to a large dick in every aspect. There is no need to have any drama, my husband knows he knows how to fuck me and he is the best, if you have any jealousy issues over something you have no control over like the size of your dick then you have more problems then just penis envy.

readingHelpsMe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Obviously according to this tread (and in some cases rightly so) in a MFM men are most likely to obsess over the differences in penis size. In a FMF situation what would it be most likely that the women would be obsessing over?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When we do a MFM my husband is always the smallest one in the room and thats the way we both want it. Like he says if he wants to see someone with a 7 inch dick fuck me he will do it. He loves the way I respond to a large dick in every aspect. There is no need to have any drama, my husband knows he knows how to fuck me and he is the best, if you have any jealousy issues over something you have no control over like the size of your dick then you have more problems then just penis envy.

This.

MistyOne

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven't had a threesome but if I did I would expect both guys to be confident and not think about that aspect, otherwise it probably wouldn't be a good experience.

need2bsexy2

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been in 4 mfm's. Two husbands participated and two husbands watched. I never compared my size to the husband. I was totally focused on the woman the entire time. Penis size was of no interest or concern of mine at the time of these encounters.

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I couldnt care less if the other guy had a smaller penis. Ive done MFM on two occassions and both times there was a difference in size between the guys but I didnt cared. I enjoyed both to the maximum. Ur so into the moment when you do it and the focus are, and really should be, on both ur partners. You totally forget about everything else and ur only mental precens is in the sex ur making. Well thats my experience of it :)

Darkpreacha

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have experienced this first hand I have begged my wife for yes to do a mmf and of course i wanted her to try a big cock. I'm 6.5 inches long but I'm pretty thick 6.5 in around. so this last week we have had three guys join us. My wife had always wanted to be slutty but never was. And I've always encouraged it but she didn't for 7 yrs. I finally convinced her to give it a try it was her biggest fantasy as well as mine so there was no reason why we shouldn't try it. So The first was my best friend I had no idea the size of his member we did it the same with all three of the guys she started off sucking me while they were putting it in her and fucking her doggy style. The first was my best friend come to find out he had about a four inch or 3 inch penis and very small around she actually said she couldn't even feel it in but she tried to make him feel good by making a bunch of noise. But after she said it wasn't even worth it because she couldn't feel anything and she's not a size queen at all. So who said he had a seven and a half to 8 inch penis. He came over that day come to find out he had almost the same size penis as I did but he lied. So then we decided to actually have them send us a picture of it measured so we can be sure. After each time with the first two men my wife was completely all over me after. For days she was like her spark was ignited again. Then we had a guy said he had 8 and a half penis. Like I said before we had him take a picture with a tape measure. Sure enough he did end up having a hat and a 8 1/2 or 9 inch penis. My wife get on the floor and started sucking both of our cocks immediately I could tell he wasn't lying his member was huge. My wife did a very good job of giving us each equal treatment then she got on the bed on her back on the edge of the bed and I played with her nipples and then he was ready to stick it in. When he did she let out a huge sigh and he started going slow all the sudden I can hear her holding back I told her to let it go but she still held back. He kept going till 3 came in about 15 minutes I was rubbing her clit. She was quivering so bad that four days after her muscles hurt. Then it was my turn I started to put my penis in her and it felt like a cavern that open up I could tell he was huge and then she started sucking his dick while I came in her. Unlike the other times before with the other guys she was not lovy dovy afterwards. Open today face keep her hands off me but it seems after trying a big dick she doesn't want me near as bad I've asked her a bunch of questions because I wanted to know how it felt she said she could hardly describe it she said she's never felt like that before which is fine it turns me on. And she stated that she wanted to do it more with him the other guys she didn't want to do it with a second time but this guy she wants to. I can tell you first-hand that a big cock in a woman feels a lot a lot better. And I wonder now if I will ever be able to please her again from first hand experience have a guy with the same size as yours or smaller or otherwise your girl will be sprung on big cocks. At least this was my experience.

AsianGal

Cherished Member
Media
I guess it would be important to make sure that no one feels neglected. At the same time, it's probably not good to put too much thought into it as they would mean not enjoying the experience as much.