mfm threesomes

mariamluvsEMbig

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mfm threesome...my guy friend told me they call that the "devil's threesome" lol...i dunno if i could do something like that...too many balls to juggle all at once :biggrin1:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've done this once in my early twenties, the wildest thing I've ever done and one of the best sexual experiences of my life. I'd like to reinact it, and TheBoyfriend is up for it if we find the right person. He's really straight but not opposed to male-to-male contact. I'd love to see a gorgeous guy blow him and he's up for that. We've talked about several bi friends we have and a beautiful trans friend we have, but I don't know if she's into girls at all. I think she only likes men.

Scarlet Thelema

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I met a couple of guys several years ago through a guy friend (we'd slept together once before). After bar-hopping together and increasingly flirty conversations, we all dropped E together. We ended up back at the condo these 2 guys shared (as roommates). My friend and I started making out, then the other 2 joined in making out with me, taking turns. My friend declined to take things further, so he watched from the couch as the 2 guys and I "continued" on the living room carpet. The only difficulty was trying to fit everyone in one bed :wink:

I got together with these 2 guys on multiple occasions - they were both very straight, but shared clothes as they were the same size. They wouldn't kiss during sex, but they did both go down on me at once. Now that's talent! :cool:

I'd definitely do it again (minus the E). It was amazing to wake up in the middle of a bed, one guy on either side of me!

SandyLuvs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How very 1983..lol
I did MFM back then, 27 years ago. Never had the chance since. My bf and...his brother !! It was the best experience of my life. I guess it will never happen again, but I've always been greedy for cock and this night was a dream cum true.
The memories of that night have fueled many of my fantasies ever since.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How very 1983..lol
I did MFM back then, 27 years ago. Never had the chance since. My bf and...his brother !! It was the best experience of my life. I guess it will never happen again, but I've always been greedy for cock and this night was a dream cum true.
The memories of that night have fueled many of my fantasies ever since.

I'm in the same boat. Except it was ~12 years ago with two ex-boyfriends. Unforgettable.

TheBoyfriend wants to bargain a MMF for me in exchange for a MFF for him. I am seriously considering it.

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Back in 1980 - had a threesome with 2 friends - a guy who never said he was gay (but loved to suck my dick), and a straight woman. It was the hottest sexual experience I've ever had, before or since. No DP, but we were all over each other.
Unforgettable.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'd have a MMF in a heart beat.... I don't want to be in the middle though... I'd want to watch it all somehow.

ive heard several girls imply that they felt something similar to this when they talked about encounters with 2 men. seems like girls have something about them that makes them enjoy ordering the men around, or "being the director" as a couple of the girls have phrased it. i don't care to dive into the psychological explanation of this right now, but if somebody else wants to, i'll kick it off:

i guess women have a desire to order men around and be in control of them. making 2 strait men have sex with each other, and directing them while they do so, is a sign of them having a strong passion for power. when men are in 3somes with 2 chicks, i don't know ANY guy who has ever said that he enjoyed sitting back and watching. dudes are in there like a a burger between the 2 halves of a bun! kind of weird because its always supposedly been MEN who are the power hungry ones, and women the submissive. maybe this is 1 more example of how the opposite is being realized with every passing day.

domeboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never too old. I met a very attractive 50's couple in a hotel bar, went back to their room with them and two other young business men. When we got there, the wife started talking about threesomes etc. and before you know it, we were down to our underwear sitting on the couch watching the beautiful wife strip and dance for us. She paid special attention to each of us and had us hard as a rock. She spent time sucking each of us off including her husband and invited us all to do whatever we wanted, hubby was in agreement.
I was the biggest so she wanted to leave me to last but one by one each guy took care of her in every way while she told us what she wanted all along the way.
She especially liked doing 69 while another guy pounded her pussy from behind and she directed each guy to lick her lips and clit while her pussy was fucked.
We each took our turn with her that way and many other ways.
She was exciting to watch, long red hair swaying, pert 38"tits with puffy nipples heaving, red haired pussy neatly trimmed getting drenched with seed and seeing her wrapping her lucious muscular calves around each guys back while being pounded deep, had us all cumming over and over.
There is still hope.

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Sweetie if you will round up another guy I'll be happy to join in and make your fantasy come true. Let me know, and I'll try to plan a trip.
-Ranger

Always been a fantasy of mine especially if the two guys would get it on with each other too. Think I'm getting too old for it to happen now so it looks like it will just stay a fantasy. :frown1:

red_

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Always been a fantasy of mine especially if the two guys would get it on with each other too. Think I'm getting too old for it to happen now so it looks like it will just stay a fantasy. :frown1:

Well I have done a MFM in London but I didn't know the other guy well, just the gal who was a lot older than 41 hwk, so when you are ready, let me know. :biggrin1: