Michael Biserta

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
You could argue that he should remain a firefighter for the pension, but in the 5 or 6 years (if he's lucky) that he models, he will make five times over what a fireman does in his ENTIRE career.

Maybe he'll be a flop as a model. Who knows?
Firemen are relatively well paid and only a top model would make, in 5 or 6 years, five times over the lifetime earnings of a fireman.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think he would be able to do underwear modeling for use in mainstream venuews anyway, the religious (wrong) would get out their pitch forks and torches and storm the office towers of Madison Avenue.

Pattypablo308

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It has been my experience that designers are not looking for the everyday look. Mikey boy is just too showy, and would subtract from the main event. I know I have every picture of Mikey in his underroos and haven't a clue what brand they are:)

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It has been my experience that designers are not looking for the everyday look. Mikey boy is just too showy, and would subtract from the main event. I know I have every picture of Mikey in his underroos and haven't a clue what brand they are:)

But you noticed that the stitches didn't pop and and the knit didn't tear...

like I said before, industrial sewing machine and fabric manufacturers.

BTW they are usually CK or D&G, one series (wet floor) had a brand with a tartanish waistband. I wonder where those companies get their fabric from and which machines the producers use...

Last edited:

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
From the interview:

"Everyone has to be careful what they say or do because you might offend some pain in the ass liberal, or hybrid car driving, dolphin saving asshole. I’m from New York. I don’t get that bulllshit. I say what I want when I want. F*ck that."

Fuck you back, Mike. Don't get mad when your model longevity runs out and you get too pretty to work in the firehouse again, son.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His face lends towards some Italian high fashion, but his body is bulkier than desired for it. It's easy to slim down, but I think most castings he'd be sent on would be for underwear modeling and whatnot.

Ginch Gonch, 2Xist, Go Softwear, etc...

If he toned down a little he could potentially get a DSquared or D&G campaign. His look is definitely U'omo Vogue. Especially in those candid Christmas-ish shots.

tgbnie06

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So hot!!! This guy was a former NY Fireman. He's now modeling. Post your comments! I think he's one of the hottest guys ever! Check it out

XTube Videos=