Michael Fitt

jon3169

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trust me, I wish that was why. I loved this guy back in the day. But it said in the report that he sexually abused a 14 year old girl.
Only thing is it doesn't say when it happened. He got arrested 2016 because he didn't register. Was this something that happened when he was in high school? Things that many states have exemptions now for because it was getting kids labeled sex offenders for the rest of their lives. Or was he older when it happened?

Reactions: Adlinazee

jamespaulgarcia

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't think soooo
I have never seen anything of him naked

Hi everyone! I'm pretty sure he is packing down there. VPL wont lie. Anyone who has videos of his stints at myfriendsfeet.com? I saw his 1st tickle session and I instanly bust my nut the moment his tickler took off his shorts. OMG!!!! What a bulge! What a fine specimen!

Reactions: JGalvez

HellaX24

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only thing is it doesn't say when it happened. He got arrested 2016 because he didn't register. Was this something that happened when he was in high school? Things that many states have exemptions now for because it was getting kids labeled sex offenders for the rest of their lives. Or was he older when it happened?
That's a huge leap and if you really wanted to know the details you can find them.

Some of the more recent videos I've seen look like he's getting back in shape. It won't take much for him to look like he used to. Despite the conviction.

Reactions: JonSomebody