Michael Fitt

coreygab90

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a member on his site, and I can definately say he isn't the arrogant guy he seems like in the videos. He really is a genuinely nice, down to earth guy. I think he kind of puts on an act in those videos.

migelhost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The second one didnt work for me. Did it work for anyone else?

The second part needs to be joined. Download HJsplit and join both the files. You cannot play the second file as such, it needs to be joined.

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a member on his site, and I can definately say he isn't the arrogant guy he seems like in the videos. He really is a genuinely nice, down to earth guy. I think he kind of puts on an act in those videos.

Well plz inform him the arrogant str8 boy routine isn't selling LOL

HH

hereNnow

Experimental Member
Media
For some reason, Michael Fitt reminds me of Cole on "Scrubs" (played by Dave Franco). They look somewhat similar, and both are full of themselves.
I guess if I looked like Fitt and had his body and had people pay 25 bucks a month to belong to my site and I didn't even have to get naked, I'd think I was something too. Oh, and somebody actually payed 125 dollars to buy his naked workout tape!

D

deleted12830

He is. I discovered them via youtube and damn! had to drool over his naked pics. How big do you think he is?

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
He's just cashing in on gays like a lot of others...and sure he comes off as a little egotistical but he IS a fitness model after all, and is probably used to putting up a false front to seem confident in awkward situations (not that wanking for gays who pay you is awkward XD). Also, as for his cock, it's not like he's lacking in that department either so let's keep it in perspective;

- Big cock; check
- Hard Body - check
- Above average looks - check
- Comes across like an asswipe at times - check
- Annoyingly won't cum on camera - check
- Smiling all the way to the bank - check