Michael Landon

virgo460

Just Browsing
Media
Please excuse my english! Yesterday I was watching some episode of Bonanza.
Little Joe's bulge seem to be very obvious. There was one time you can see a very clear outline of his cock.......seems like it's 5 inches long soft. Does anybody have infomations about his penis size?

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Little Joe?

Bonanza?

i don't know what you are talking about---j.k. my older siblings used to watch this show---i may have to check out an episode someday.

Pappy

Media
Originally posted by hungthick@Jan 10 2005, 02:13 PM
Little Joe?

Bonanza?

i don't know what you are talking about---j.k. my older siblings used to watch this show---i may have to check out an episode someday.
[post=273716]Quoted post[/post]​

It's an old 60's tv show. Yes he did have quite a buldge on Bonanza but he lost it on Little House.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have read something about Michael Landon's bulge. In the first season of Bonanza, he wore light-coloured trousers, but the show received much mail saying that the large bulge in Little Joe's crotch was 'inappropriate', some actually said 'obscene'. From the second season on, Little Joe's jeans trousers were always dark blue or black in order to minimise his distracting bulge. There was a running joke that maybe his character should've been called 'Hoss' instead of Dan Blocker's.

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
DMW's comments are correct I believe.

Years ago, I used to work for a local NBC affiliate and recall reviewing the archived press kits (photos) of some of the vintage programs on that network including Bonanza. It was a different era (socially) and "bulges" would certainly have been frowned upon! The earlier on-the-set photos of Bonanza did have the Cartwrights in khaki-type pants (and light-colored ones at that.)

I've always recalled hearing that Michael Landon was brought to our town for a publicity tour (before I worked at the station) and one of the old time staffers told me (and several of us in casual conversation, really) that Mr. Landon insisted (as in HAD to have!) some 'specially arranged evening entertainment. It apparently was quite a challenge in that small southern town to make such accomodations possible but they must have managed somehow. The comment was that there were some positively giddy women (yes--as in SEVERAL of them) that next Monday morning following Landon's weekend visit.

--Of course, I don't mean to be one spreading rumors! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recall he was a notorious womanizer in his younger days. He was in with a crowd of young 60's actors who were notorious for partying but doggedly kept that image from the public. To the public, he and guys like Troy McClure, et al., were the All-American alternative to those dirty hairy hippies... Thing was, they were getting more tail than most hippies. In the end, with the usual hypocrisy, he eventually became a "family guy" conservative who shunned the "libertine attitudes" of the 70's and 80's.

Bert Ward, who played Robin and Robert Conrad on Wild, Wild West also had "bulge" problems in the 60's. They tried everything to conceal Ward's. I don't think they ever succeeded with Conrad... I was the horniest 9-year-old in Indiana watching those re-runs late at night with one hand under the covers!!!

Thank god all that went out the window by the time shows like Dukes of Hazzard and Startsky and Hutch came along. I can't tell you what happened in any Dukes of Hazard episode, but I saw everyone!!! Sometimes you'll catch those two guys on shows today or the country music station, and they still show fat and proud!!!

lksbigone

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Anybody else remember Gardner McKay in "?????? in Paradise" in mid 60s? There was something going on there.

How about Dale Midkiff in that sci-fi series (????) from the 90s. I became a fan just to see him hanging in those loose fitting blue jeans.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is true about Robin (burt ward) on BATMAN...
they literally strapped down his huge meat in a dancebelt, or specially
made jock or something.

Wow..Pa Ingalls was hung, eh?
Did anyone else ever wonder where Ma and Pa got it on,
since their bed was in the same room as Carrie?
LOL

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by txquis@Jan 11 2005, 06:05 PM
Did anyone else ever wonder where Ma and Pa got it on,
since their bed was in the same room as Carrie?
LOL
[post=274030]Quoted post[/post]​

The kids thought Ma and Pa were doing a lot of skinnydipping down at the old stream.

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anybody remember Fred Dryer(?) on the TV show Hunter? The first season or two he showed amazing bulge and cock. It was "rumored" and I have heard it from more than one source that he absolutely refused to wear underwear and wanted his junk to show (and there used to be supposedly authentic copies of network memos addressing the problem posted on the net). He was an ex-NFL player and certainly wasn't modest about the package and there was certainly something going on in his pants!

And when I was a kid, Chuck Conners on The Riffleman gave me a little boner every week! Woof........back then, ok?

Satsfakshun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
According to Bert Ward, the problem was his big balls. He never mentioned the size of his dick, but admitted that his balls were almost too big for primetime 60's tv.

I saw some Hunter episiodes recently on TV Land. Never watched it in the 80's, but should have. (I was at college at the time.) That guy is almost always showing.

One guy I didn't miss was Jameson Parker on Simon and Simon. He was, and still is, quite hot.

LaMont Sanford always had a bulge in his pants in the 70's, but that wasn't so unusual for those days.

I saw a documentary the other night about Hawaiian brothels in the 40's and they showed sailors in the red light district, and there was a very prominent bulge in almost every uniform!

Arod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to disagree with the posters above who stated that Michael Landon, as Little Joe, switched to darker trousers after the first season. Little Joe had his khakis on for the entire 14 year run. "Bonanza" is on every Saturday afternoon for like six hours on TVLand and since I have Dish Network, I am able to press a button and get a summary of the episode as well as the year it aired and Michael Landon is wearking khakis on episodes in the late sixties (I know. Saturday afternoons. "Bonanza." Get a life!). Some site with celebrity endowments, which I'll try to find, had Micheal Landon in the 8-9" category and it was mentioned that NBC insisted Micheal wear the khakis. If you notice, the camera always stays crotch level and higher on most of his shots. I think they definetely knew what some people were tuning in for.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Arod@Jan 13 2005, 04:20 AM
I have to disagree with the posters above who stated that Michael Landon, as Little Joe, switched to darker trousers after the first season. Little Joe had his khakis on for the entire 14 year run.

I was just recapping what I had read. However, just out of curiosity, I switched to a channel showing the syndicated reruns of Bonanza last night, and in this particular episode, he was wearing navy trousers. I don't know what year it was.

george

Sexy Member
Media
I also remember Little Joe's big bulges, and in fact recall once seeing a publicity photo of him in some running shorts and a tank top doing something, and the bulge was so prominent that I was amazed it was even published!

This was when he was very young looking, probably around the time Bonanza began, I mean the photo, not when I saw it. I saw it many years later. Huge bulge!!!

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well as luck would have it, Ihappened upon an old episode of BONANZA the other day, and I'd have to say from a hetero perspective that Little Joe was indeed hiding a bulge. It was interesting about Michael Landon and the clothes he had.

With respects to later on in Little House On The Prairie, who could tell with all the baggy wardrobe he had on.

Later in Highway To Heaven, after his clothes were modified, It was really a toss up.

shawnd

Sexy Member
Media
I was just watching an old Bonanza show this afternoon. Yee haw was Little Joe packin or what?!?! Michael must have free-balled in those tan pants because at times you could see the outline of the head. It was the episode with Stephanie Powers playing Calamaty Jane. I know this has been mentioned before... but I couldn't help myself.... He was so good looking. It seemed to be gone during Little House but I can remember every episode where he had his shirt off. YUM.. any Michael photos out there?