Michael Landon

ml'spaulkeller

1st Like
Media
shawnd said:
I was just watching an old Bonanza show this afternoon. Yee haw was Little Joe packin or what?!?! Michael must have free-balled in those tan pants because at times you could see the outline of the head. It was the episode with Stephanie Powers playing Calamaty Jane. I know this has been mentioned before... but I couldn't help myself.... He was so good looking. It seemed to be gone during Little House but I can remember every episode where he had his shirt off. YUM.. any Michael photos out there?

Young people have zero respect for the dead.

06style

Experimental Member
Media
After reading this thread.....I just had to see for myself.....There was a Bonanza marothon this weekend.....I got to see "big" Joe all weekend....thanks for the fantasy.

BigGuyXLT11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A friend of mine who worked on the Bonanza set says the Michael Landon used to drive the prop men crazy. When a scene is shot, the next scene has to look like the previous one or it would lack continuity - often "bloopers" show up that way. Well, anyway, Landon would move his cock from right to left side, or visa versa just to freak out the guys who had to make sure it was in the same place for the next scene. Wish I worked as a prop man -- Landon had a really big bulge. By the time he landed the role for Little House, he was just too BIG a star to keep up the hijinks.

jimbig

1st Like
Media
In the 80s & 90s Little Joe had a beach house in the exclusive gated community in Malibu called the Colony. My sister visited me there one summer and we saw Michael every day at the beach. He was so sweet. Of course my sister was ga ga at every encounter. He had a really nice tanned body.He wore the same blue nylon runing shorts every day. The kind that had the slits all the way to the waistband. You cold see it all. And I think he appreciated the attention. No we were not low key with the looks and he he knew what was going on. It was hot. Great face, pretty eyes and real friendly.

jimbig

1st Like
Media
Well we did see almost all, the thin nylon flapping in the breeze, loose nylon mesh liner, tons of pubes. And later on & best of all the beach shower stand, (just a quick rinse to get the salt off). Best described as a very nice larger & longer than usual pkg. We saw almost all & Oh yes he was cut. OK.

• Love
Reactions: VoyeurEx

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
A girlfriend and I were flipping the TV channels and came across an old episode of Bonanza when Little Joe came out of the kitchen sporting a huge bulge. We were joking how he and Hop Sing were getting it on.

scorpiokc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i watch bonanza every day just to see little joe's bulge. if you have a chance and can catch the 'five into the wind' episode, he's got the biggest hard-on bulge of any other episode i've seen. about 20 minutes into the show, when he wakes up and stretches, and has a hard on.

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, really looks an erection in the first picture!!!

You can see always in the Bonanza Tv show his penis down his pants, in these very tight pants you can see all!!! sometimes you can see like he is getting an erection when is walking and his penis is moving from side to side...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yup...Michael does look like he's hanging some sweet man meat, and is quite proud and willing to show it off. God Bless that man, he's a masculine Woof Woof to be sure...(Wish I'd been stuck out on the prairie with him...Giddy UP!)

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, his look was always of a very hot and male man.

But in the second caption if you make bigger the image you can see his balls too :)...

Blokeboy

Superior Member
Media
I am in complete agreement about Michael Landon's bulge. I Tivo it "every day" and on weekends there are sometimes several episods back to back. I scan threw each episode watch EVERY frame of his dick. He always has a nice long bulge hangin to his left. After I learn how to transfer to DVDwith my recoder- I will post some screen caps. I have about 18 episodes recorded of him showing a very nice dick bulge. The rest I delete. I wonder if he knew that he was sporting a bulge or if it was innocently accidental? :wink:

Are there any DVD sets availible yet?
The DVD set of "Chips" (first season)is now available!I'm sure there's lot of great bulge there...

eattom

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a 20 episode DVD set from the US, but they are the very early episodes when he wore baggier trousers. Someone at the wardrobe department must have noticed what was hanging there & decided to give us all a thrill.

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes his penis is always in his left, he knew that was showing his penis, but i thinks that was a good publicity for the tv show, because the people sometimes watch the Michael´s penis down his tight pants and not Bonanza... :)
I thinks that for this Joe was the hot cowboy, because always his penis was so hot when walks... :D

Ren69

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found this, is about a famous men´s penis:

joe: Very close conformations. Leam Neeson. Yes, Warren Beatty , doesn"t have a big on just lasts long in tha sack. James Dean wasn't that big'but did swing the other way. Who gives a Fuck about Arsenio Hall..Jimmy Hendrix .yes. John Irland yes, tommy lee of course. Lou Christie Huey Lewis .Dolph Lundgren.Most definetly.Jim Morrison did not have a big one he just showed it in on stage one time. James Woods yes Michael Landon . knew somone in Hollywood who sucked hem off years ago. Yes it was big. Rudolf Nureyev yes and Nat King Coal a Large Man. the other ones on that list , Ihave my doubts. Keep your eyes and ears open boys and girls.

I dont know if this is true, because i heard that Michael Landon´s big size was only a rumor....

Anyone can tell me?? Pics?? Real information?? Said Michael Landon this?? reliable information??