MICHAEL OWEN is he really big penis????

B_borna2507

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
please tell me and if it is the true that he has big penis...he is small man and i want to know...i hope that there is one man who see many football player please tell us about his penis

Matt Cohen

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
please tell me and if it is the true that he has big penis...he is small man and i want to know...i hope that there is one man who see many football player please tell us about his penis

Sorry to disappoint you Borna - I think it very unlikely that there is someone here who has seen many footballers penises.

The only time we get to see the penis of a footballer is if they pose naked or if they have a dick-slip accident like Sebastien Kehl did a few years ago.

There are lots of bulge pics of some footballers like Michael Ballack and Christiano Ronaldo.

Michael Owen has never posed naked or had a dick-slip accident so there is no proof. However, most people seem to think his penis is no more than average as there has rarely been any bulge pics of him. There are also rumours that he has been circumcised, but again I don't know if this is reliable or not.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
True, but the sig. isn't part of a post. It may change in the future.

Sometimes it isn't there. :smile:

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hall of Famer Micheal Irvin of the Cowboys. Its a flopper. The kind that makes a noise when he walks around.

TEXAS STADIUM: FOR 35 YEARS THE OVAL OFFICE OF AMERICA'S TEAM.