MILFS like Lisa Ann ??

hotpecs25m

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NaughtyAlysha or Wifey from wifeysworld, I had a thing for Ryan Conner at one point

Wifey is overrated. She is pretty and gives a great handjob. Unlike 99.99% of other women she knows how to stroke slow, smooth and with purpose. And who doesn't love her giggle when she makes him cum on her big tits. But that is about it. She fucks like she is bored. What I appreciate is a MILF who is really into younger guys.

EVELHE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tara Holiday & Chastity Lynn,Darla Crane,Vanessa Videl,Ginger Lynn,Shyla Stylez,Ava Addams,Joclyn Stone,Ariella Ferrera,Ava Lauren,Torrey Pines,Victoria Valentino,Taylor Wane,Ginger Lynn,Carla Renata,Eva Karera,Brooke Haven,Vanilla Deville,Shayla Leveaux,Capri Cavalli,Lezley Zen,Sara Jay,Phoenix Marie,Louise Jenson,Blake James,Karen Fisher,Stacie Starr,Syren DeMer,Erica Lauren,Harley Rain,Friday,Misty Vonage,Raylene,JR Carrington,Inari Vachs,Kendra Lust,Bobbi Lennox,Teri Weigel,Briana Banks,Sienna West,June Summers............

Kitty Langdon and Ava Devine on the Asian side. New Maya Hills clip I seen I think she is in the zone.

Katsumi and Tia Ling are probably a year or so out from moving into the MILF category depending on your criteria for MILF.

Give Asa Akira a couple more years and she can move up as well.