military instructional shower video.

D_Poppy_Cocque

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
With the new ultra modesty being the norm nowadays, it was probably the first time they had ever seen another guy naked in the shower. Maybe they were also horrified that they would actually have to shower around other guys - GASP! :bad:Most guys from my generation would think it's strange to do it any other way - especially in the military. It's a sad state of affairs when guys have to be taught how to shower properly. I can't tell you the number of guys I see at the gym not showering and smelling like a horse - YUCK!

You wouldn't believe how many men come into the Army and don't know proper hygiene...

_Jack

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why did I click on this link about alcoholic rugby players? :confused:

because when they're drunk they start making out and playing and sucking eachother's cocks and nipples and its super fucking hot!
They play them back a video of them doing all these drunken antics and they're embarrassed but laught it off in the end.
"straight" men are such an interesting species.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
because when they're drunk they start making out and playing and sucking eachother's cocks and nipples and its super fucking hot!
They play them back a video of them doing all these drunken antics and they're embarrassed but laught it off in the end.
"straight" men are such an interesting species.

Well, Mr. Jack London "drunk" and "hot" are not in the same category for me, sorry.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's fucking funny. I was in the army and they always had these posters taht were really hot but not so specific about showering and cleanliness.. how to brush your teeth and shit like that. Even those were a bit odd to me, but the military has a lowest common denominator mindset... everyone gets the same training. I had to train my soldiers about what a check was and how to brush their teeth if it was needed, but you get most of that in basic training. Soldiers can be really thick and neglect their basic hygiene, but I've never heard of an instructional video for how to take a shower, but as I think of it, there were a few guys who I thinkcould of been shown a thing or two. this one guy in my basic training unit always had his dick tucked between his legs when he went into the shower. I never saw him really wash his dick ever. In his case I think he was just shy or preventing himself from popping a rod.
the Brits are bit different from the US... you heard him talking about duvey covers and shit like that... British units have soldiers that do nothing but take care of the unit's china set that the offiecer eat off of... it's a bit weird.
Garg MAn