milking machines

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
There are tons of places that people can get milking machines. Some of the PE sites are also using parts from milking machines spliced into basic electric vacuum pumping equipment and claiming that it aids in tissue stretch.

Ebay often has milking machines very cheaply and tons of pictures. To have one you need a relatively decent vacuum source, the machine itself, an adjustable "pulsator" and the multi-piece teat cup.

There are tons of references to these in more places than I can count, and I personally would see little difference between this and the average vacuum pumping sessions that are enjoyed by many.

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I used to hang out with some dairy guys when I was in High School. Although we made jokes about the milk machines, it never went any further than that.
I do remember one getting a red face though, when the subject came up.
Man I can picture 5 of us on that PortaMilker now! I remember seeing them.
(the stuff ya miss out on)

Swordie

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
New York City, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey FACEKING -

Thanks for the supportive pointer. However, I checked a couple (all) of u'r last posts, u do realize that this is the large PENIS support group, right? Just checking.

U'r posts tend indicate that u believe this is solely the large POLITICAL statement group.

So while Im enjoying my new pastime of sticking my dick in milking machines, u can stroke to McCain and Obama and Americans and...

So GOOGLE THIS...:gives2:

:buttkick:

Blade336

Just Browsing
Media
I work with a dude who grew up on a dairy farm, and still lives there. he said he had to take care of cows as a kid growing up. they had a smaller farm, but big enough to have the milking equipment.

When out for drinks one night, he admitted to the other 2 of us that he used to maintain the cows, and the equipment when they were being milked. when he knew no one was around, he said he'd take the machine off one of utters and sick his dick in it. He said he first did that when he was 13. the ackward thing he said was that he had to stand right next to cow and the tube for the sucker part didn't reach far. He had to stand there facing the cow point blank and he got sucked off. He's cum into the sucker, then take it off and put it back on the teet.

He said he did that over many years, but had to stop cumming in it when he learnt that it could affect the quality. He joked he came and awful lot, so he diddn't want it to affect the quality of the milk when they got inspected, or something like that.

He said he thought/thinks the pasturatiozation process would clean/strain out his cum but didn't seem sure. (I was asking lots of questions at this point) I've no clue how that works so I couldn't say either way.

He thought it was histerical. He said one weekend when his father was in hospital, and he had to take car of cows with his grandmother, he did it like 5 times in 2 days. He thought it was extra funny that he got more cum in the mix that batch.

He ended reinforcing pasteurization 'cleans' the milk but I'm not so sure. Does anyone know?

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Milking machines are a sterile item, and are stored as such. Just like an operating room. they also have great suction. I have heard of one guy who stuck his skinny cock(skinny like a teat)in such machine and it came out all bruised because the suction is too great for a normal cock.

Calboot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response