Milking the Penis with the Vagina

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, it's in the first sentence of the OP! :tongue:

I'm a damned idiot!! I thought I saw the link here, I just couldn't figure out where I thought I posted it. Turns out, I didn't post it!! :redface::redface::redface:

Anyway, this is the most awesome thread to bump.

Nectarseeker69

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had one girlfriend that could milk me like that. I"m pretty sure that is what she was doing. I hate so sound like a stereotyping dumb ass, but do women have muscles surounding the vagina that maybe only some realize they have and exercise and strengthen? The G Spot wasn't know about 45 years ago, to my knowledge. And squiring? Forty years ago I remember this one really hot lover and I were wondering why the sheets were soaked at crotch level but never smelled like piss.
Anyway, what I'm getting at is I had this gf 35 years ago that several times would grab my ass and pull me all the way in and hold me there. Then she would massage/milk my cock with her pussy. It was like she had fingers in her pussy that started to contract the little finger, then the next one, and then the next one, etc… It was subtle but I could feel it. I was astonished and asked how she did that. She just gave me a shy look and said that her mother taught her how to use her pussy.
Years latter I met a guy that shad to me that Philippina women had fingers in their pusys.
I could relate, though I didn't like the stereotyping. (reread the third line here).
I hope this helps more that confuses.

zenapussy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is quite possible and master the technique by following the Tantra guidelines. And also do Kegel exercise regularly (at least five times or more a day each duration for 15 minutes, you can do it when working sitting or standing but not moving) - that is clenching your pussy & anal muscles as well as drawing inward your pussy muscles. Within a year you will surely achieve the power of milking your guy. Better if you are below 30.

minime7x6

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree this is mind blowing. During missionary one night my GF totally wrapped here legs around me and started milking...really deep inside. It was unbelievable, felt like she was sucking my cum right from my balls. Couldn't stop shaking after, best orgasm EVER. It's real...and it's good

Reactions: sweetstuff0877

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In terms of percentages, the women who really had control of their vaginal muscles to the extent that you describe, not just tightening but really moving them.... about 2%.
Those who knew how to tighten and relax... about 35%, or did it when they were orgasming... about 50%

bigbucky

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when we were younger my wife was very good at this. in fact, the morning after the first nite of her ":milking", I got out of bed to pee and she said, " oh my, little at your cock!" "does it hurt?" I looked down, and my normally fat cock was real fat and puffy. pretty much what you get when you pump. it didn't hurt, so when I got back to bed, I was already half hard cuz I knew she wanted more. it turned her on. I was right. she got top and kneaded my cock some more. later, she was giggling, "I'm gonna get you so big, you can't get your jeans on". she wasn't far wrong. she didn't do this all the time, it was a special treat. our sex life was very good, very active, mutual satisfying. we usually came together which made orgasms even better. and made us want sex and each other even more. when she did this for me, her orgasms were very explosive, she would hold back, doing everything to satisfy me but then she couldn't hold back. ah, the good ole days!!

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Awesome posts to revive an old thread! This really is my favourite thread here.

My wife and I have very long sessions nowadays where we're whiling away the evenings with her milking my cock. I feel like the luckiest man on earth sometimes.

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had about 2 gals that were pretty good at this. then I met my now wife, and after several months and lots of fucking. she told me one night that I was the best fuck she ever had, and that she was going to show me she knew how to fuck. she told me I gonna fuck you just as good as you fuck me. she got on top, and slowly worked me all the way in, and then she started rippling her vagina, and it first it felt pretty much what I had had before, but she really got into it, after several minutes I came, and she just kneaded the cum out of my cock as i came. it was incredible, and then she came quite hard, and blew a big load. we were both slathered in cum.
Very descriptive! I trained to this with an agate egg, gradually added more reps then gradually added weight on a string. I was very fortunate to be exposed to people who did not have hangups about sex and shared how to make it better..

Jcurve44

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Very descriptive! I trained to this with an agate egg, gradually added more reps then gradually added weight on a string. I was very fortunate to be exposed to people who did not have hangups about sex and shared how to make it better..
Wow love to feel that Daisy

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can hold it in, I can move it around, I can push it out... what I haven't figured out yet is how to pull it back in. Can't seem to find the right coordination of muscles for that. I keep trying though! :biggrin1:

I used a wicker seated chair with a hole cut in it and big mirror. You'll want an 'egg', very smooth, about the size of a hen's egg. a cord goes thru this egg. experiment, insert it, tug on it, and try to keep it in. Eventually, you'll be able to pull back and later you'll be able to pull against resistance or weight. You have the muscles to do this, you just need to find them , learn to control them and develop them. watch yourself in the mirror.

I lived alone and would practice this for hours while reading or watching tv. (when I get into something, I kinda like to excel at it--and I'm into sex!) I had a mentor tell me "I swear to goodness dahlin'---you could crack a walnut with your Yoni, might want to back off the bandhas a tad!