Milking the Penis with the Vagina

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can hold it in, I can move it around, I can push it out... what I haven't figured out yet is how to pull it back in. Can't seem to find the right coordination of muscles for that. I keep trying though! :biggrin1:

I think the pushing out motion is probably universally the easiest one for women to do. It's pretty natural. Who hasn't lost something up there and needed to get it out? I just rarely use it during sex. I've never actually asked which ones feel best to the man, but upwards with both the in and out stroke work best for my personal pleasure.

Wtff

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a man, quite recently, said that i "milked him". i was appauled you simply dont use phrases having to do with cows or utters when you are fucking a fat woman,

Come on he said YOU milked HIM, impliying he was the cow not you. Aren't you a bit oversusceptible?

Trouty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my (limited) experience the good shags are the women who can do this. I've been with a few women who didn't even attempt to grip my penis with their vagina muscles!! I think either they didn't know how or didn't know that doing so would improve the experience for both of us

D

deleted356736

I came across this 1978 while I studied psychology at university. Standard Polynesian sex was woman sitting in the man's lap, using muscle control to bring both to orgasm. The various sailors who encountered this when they landed in Tahiti were somewhat blown away by the experience.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My ex could tighten her pussy real well. Sometimes so hard that I coiuldn't stoke and had to let her do the riding. By the way, she was only good at this when she was on top. Felt great to feel her squeeze my cock deep inside her vagina.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can hold it in, I can move it around, I can push it out... what I haven't figured out yet is how to pull it back in. Can't seem to find the right coordination of muscles for that. I keep trying though! :biggrin1:

Try the onyx egg with the string. It's easier to suck it back in if there's a bottom to the object.

Yeah, I asked Boyfriend last night if how it felt while I was trying the elevator. I meant to read the article before we had sex and try out some of the other ideas, but it didn't work out that way. We sort of got into it and I didn't want to stop and say, "Hey, wait a minute. I've gotta read this article!" so I'll have to try some of the other techniques tonight.

Ha! We do that all the time too.

One thing my wife does that I love, and I believe having a baseball bat shaped cock is the main culprit, is that she can suck my dick back into her when she squeezes. Similar to my reply to L-Lynn, if the cock is tapered in the right direction a lateral force can have a longitudinal component to it from the shape.

I came across this 1978 while I studied psychology at university. Standard Polynesian sex was woman sitting in the man's lap, using muscle control to bring both to orgasm. The various sailors who encountered this when they landed in Tahiti were somewhat blown away by the experience.

You may have hit upon an explanation why the sailors from "Mutiny on the Bounty" were so motivated.

D

deleted356736

You may have hit upon an explanation why the sailors from "Mutiny on the Bounty" were so motivated.

Bligh was an average 18th century naval commander, and certainly not the tyrant that has been portrayed in more recent times. It has long been thought that the sexual delights that his crew encountered were the main reason for the mutiny.

Prior to the Bounty, Bligh had visited Tahiti with Cook, and before that the French commander Bougainville visited the island as well. Because of this, we have many writings about Tahitian and Polynesian sexuality, before Christian missionarys came and taught the Tahitians that sex was evil, wicked and a temptation.

In any case, these writings from these three expeditions were marvellous when it came to researching natual human sexual behaviour, as were journals of the early explorers to the inland of the United States writing about Native Americans, who had a very similar perspective on sexual pleasure to Polynesians. Pre-Chrisitan Africans were also very similar in sexual style, and early explorers to Africa kept records as well, which were of great benefit to us when research sexual behaviour for psychology.

Even though Christians attempted to spoil things, they didn't really. My African wife's cultural heritage is the main reason why she is so sexually charged, something I sensed when I first met her, something I found very attractive on that first meeting. Something that has kept our sex life full and alive through decades of marriage.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In any case, these writings from these three expeditions were marvellous when it came to researching natual human sexual behaviour, as were journals of the early explorers to the inland of the United States writing about Native Americans, who had a very similar perspective on sexual pleasure to Polynesians. Pre-Chrisitan Africans were also very similar in sexual style, and early explorers to Africa kept records as well, which were of great benefit to us when research sexual behaviour for psychology.

Thank you for sharing this. It's very interesting!

My African wife's cultural heritage is the main reason why she is so sexually charged, something I sensed when I first met her, something I found very attractive on that first meeting. Something that has kept our sex life full and alive through decades of marriage.

Awww! I thought this was sweet! I love hearing that a long marriage can be like that!

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Practice makes perfect! :) It's really not difficult once you have been able to identify the various muscles and their locations. In addition to the exercises listed above, another way to practice is to sit on the couch with your back sorta caddy corner to the armest. Bring your knees up, feet flat about 4" or so from your butt. Just let only the bottom part of your butt rest on the couch. Lean back and squeeze, push, pull, etc. You can vary by letting you're knees fall open, etc. Have fun!!

I remember learning I could do this as a teenager, but it's my yoga practice that has really made this ability a "sex toy" of sorts for us. Now, I am "in tune to" every muscle in my body and am able to do all sorts of things I never even thought possible. Plus, I am stronger than ever. Yoga is amazing for your sex life. I highly recommened it to men and woman.

For the ladies who mentioned being on top, next time try putting your feet flat on the bed instead of over his thighs. Sit up very straight. You can also lean this way or that. This works really well for us. Another variation is to lay on your belly and stretch out long. He enters from behind and lays down covering you...if you can take his weight. Once in, bring your legs together and play away.

I don't think I've ever really envied a certain group of women but things are a little different now. I need to practice this skill.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Practice makes perfect! :) It's really not difficult once you have been able to identify the various muscles and their locations. In addition to the exercises listed above, another way to practice is to sit on the couch with your back sorta caddy corner to the armest. Bring your knees up, feet flat about 4" or so from your butt. Just let only the bottom part of your butt rest on the couch. Lean back and squeeze, push, pull, etc. You can vary by letting you're knees fall open, etc. Have fun!!

I remember learning I could do this as a teenager, but it's my yoga practice that has really made this ability a "sex toy" of sorts for us. Now, I am "in tune to" every muscle in my body and am able to do all sorts of things I never even thought possible. Plus, I am stronger than ever. Yoga is amazing for your sex life. I highly recommened it to men and woman.

For the ladies who mentioned being on top, next time try putting your feet flat on the bed instead of over his thighs. Sit up very straight. You can also lean this way or that. This works really well for us. Another variation is to lay on your belly and stretch out long. He enters from behind and lays down covering you...if you can take his weight. Once in, bring your legs together and play away.

I don't think I've ever really envied a certain group of women but things are a little different now. I need to practice this skill.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bligh was an average 18th century naval commander, and certainly not the tyrant that has been portrayed in more recent times. It has long been thought that the sexual delights that his crew encountered were the main reason for the mutiny.

Aha! So, I was right. Interesting stuff there.

My African wife's cultural heritage is the main reason why she is so sexually charged, something I sensed when I first met her, something I found very attractive on that first meeting.

Forgive me for sounding forward, but what's her take on the Rwndan labia elongation practice?

D

deleted356736

Forgive me for sounding forward, but what's her take on the Rwndan labia elongation practice?

All African women of Bantu cultural heritage are familiar with labial elongation. And yes, my wife elongated her labia before we met, as is the custom. Labial elongation provides more pleasure to men, and also to women (the extra friction against enlarged inner labia directly stimulates the clitoris during thrusting, making orgasm more likely).

gambitcard333

Just Browsing
Media
The muscle control abilities described herein are amazing. Has anybody heard of Stephanie Evans, the adult performer? She can smoke cigars, blow out smoke rings, shoot ping pong balls, blow out matches, and more. She's known as the 'human super soaker' because she can suck in massive amounts of water, hold it and walk around without spilling a drop, and finally shoot it across the room up to 20 feet in a jet stream. I can only imagine what having sex with her is like.

I'm curious to the ladies posting - when you're saying, do the elevator, do you mean you're isolating all the different sets of muscles inside the vagina? Front, middle and back? Or are you just squeezing the opening like many do?

Second - can anybody here open and close on command? Doing a sort of ventriloquism act? :)

Finally - I've seen a few women who can actually move their clit quite a bit and bring themselves to orgasm. Anybody know how to learn that?
'

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Last night, we experimented a little. I wanted to try different movements, and get some feedback. I also wanted to try having sex while keeping my vagina totally relaxed, so he could tell me how it's different and to see how it feels (which turned out sometimes to be harder than I thought. It's a habit.) At least we tried to do that, but it turns out that TheBoyfriend has a hard time forming coherent sentences or more than just sounds sometimes during sex. :biggrin1:

In the beginning, when we were going slow, I tried not moving at all, then flexing, going back and forth. He was not helpfully responsive, at least with words, even when I directly asked him questions like "Is this better? Or this? Okay this is totally relaxed. This is flexing." which really stroked my ego. While I "elevator up" he makes moaning sounds that are in time with my motions, and when I don't he doesn't make any moans at all. So he did communicate, he just didn't use words. :tongue:

Later on, I told him to tell me what to do, but again, he seemed to have trouble with that. After trying relaxed and flexed as hard as I could, no motion, back and forth a few times, he came when I was completely relaxed. He didn't tell me to do it, but I started "milking" after he began to come and he became very vocal, with a few "Oh! Oh YES! YES!" that was very very satisfying to hear.

So that finally answers that question! When having sex with TheBoyfriend, it makes a big difference, at least in how loud he is, how much he moans, and how many times he says "OH!" and "YES!"

I forgot to try pushing out and elevator down,, and long and short pulses. We need a list! Maybe taped to his balls or something. In the heat of the moment, it's hard to remember. So I'll have to get back to you on those four moves.

For me, I don't enjoy sex as much when I don't move, and it even felt a little weird to me to be so passive, like I was a piece of furniture.

I've asked him to give his perspective on how it feels to him, so he may do that if we're lucky.

The muscle control abilities described herein are amazing. Has anybody heard of Stephanie Evans, the adult performer? She can smoke cigars, blow out smoke rings, shoot ping pong balls, blow out matches, and more. She's known as the 'human super soaker' because she can suck in massive amounts of water, hold it and walk around without spilling a drop, and finally shoot it across the room up to 20 feet in a jet stream. I can only imagine what having sex with her is like.

I have heard about stuff like that, but I always thought it was like a magic show, mostly illusion combined with a few unusual skills! Of course I've been wrong a lot lately about what people are physically capable of doing, so what do I know. :rolleyes:

I'm curious to the ladies posting - when you're saying, do the elevator, do you mean you're isolating all the different sets of muscles inside the vagina? Front, middle and back? Or are you just squeezing the opening like many do?

I think the article describes it pretty accurately. The "elevator" is like milking, squeezing from the bottom to the top, or the top to the bottom.

It's really a matter of relax or flexing different areas, sort of like rippling your abs up and down, except it's a vagina.

Second - can anybody here open and close on command? Doing a sort of ventriloquism act? :)

Amusing question! I've never tried and I can't imagine why I would unless I could throw my voice like a ventriloquist. I don't think it would feel pleasurable. It would let the cold air in. Brrr!

Finally - I've seen a few women who can actually move their clit quite a bit and bring themselves to orgasm. Anybody know how to learn that?
'[/QUOTE]

No, but I can squeeze the opening rhythmically and that feels very pleasurable, but I couldn't bring myself to orgasm by doing it, not without pressing myself against something while I did it. My clit just barely moves, just tiny tiny pulses. I'm not even sure if you can see it move, but if I put a finger on it, you can feel it moving when I flex.

Last edited: