Milton Berle?

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The story i told above was told to me by one of Milton Berle's co-stars, who came right out and said "Can I see it." Berle was immediately obliging and I believe stated his own measurement at 13 1/2 inches.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unlike many folk legends, the rumour of Milton Berle's size as well as that of the late actor Forrest Tucker has some credibility to back it up. Apparently he was definately well hung, even in the flaccid state, somewhere around 8", and in the region of 11" at erection in a strick measurement along the top. Forrest Tucker, between 11" and 12."

In Newport Beach lives a sepugenarian movie star of the 1950's named Mamie Van Doren who has her own web site and a tell- all book about the endowments of many old and now deceased stars. One rumour that has been shot down is Tom Jones' big bulge-definately stuffed! When she saw it it was little more than a nub sticking out of his pubic hair. 4 1/2" to 5" max at erection.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by mistergrasso@Jul 9 2004, 04:05 AM
The story i told above was told to me by one of Milton Berle's co-stars, who came right out and said "Can I see it." Berle was immediately obliging and I believe stated his own measurement at 13 1/2 inches.
Thanks for the info., mistergrasso and thirteenbyseven. We probably can put the size of Milton's penis to rest now and go to other matters. LPSG is a good source for learning all these 'technical' matters!

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Thank you for an interesting conversation on a dead man's penis...sounds a little absurd but this is information we NEEDED to know... :D

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by RoysToy@Jul 9 2004, 12:54 AM

"I'm aware of Griffin's lack of credibility...
But, come to think of it, I've never seen Berlie's size quoted..."
[/QUOTE] Roystoy
[/quote]
Considering Griffin's official "take" on Uncle Miltie...

He says around 10" according to (top) of page 85 in his book PENIS ENLARGEMENT-FACT & PHALLUSY.

(This is probably one of THE main Griffin books where he "guesses and postulates" on various celebrity endowments.)

(sighing) -- Oh well.

Pappy

Media
Seems I read somewhere years ago that Tom Jones had to be rushed to the hospital after a show and the doctors found a cucumber taped to his leg. I don't know if it was true or just a bad joke.

D_all new original exclusive

Account Disabled
Media
According to Marilyn Monroe Milton Berle had the biggest cock she had seen. She told her masseur that they had sex in his car only moments after meeting and she became addicted. They had sex as often as they could. Milton in an interview recalled a time when they had sex at a party in the kitchen ,when the hosts came in to to serve dessert

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Uncle Milty.

2002-12-31 - Wireless Flash Weird News

Who Is Endowed With Milton Berle's Biggest Heirloom?

LOS ANGELES (Wireless Flash) -- Now that comedian Milton Berle has passed away, his biographers are curious about the whereabouts of his biggest family heirloom: A plaster mold of his penis.

Bradley Lewis, who co-wrote the 1999 tell-all biography, "My Father, Uncle Miltie" (Barricade Books) says the comedian was very well-endowed and kept a plaster cast of his manhood in the attic of his home.

The cast was made by staff members who broke in on Berle when he was having sex in his dressing room back in the 1950s.

Uncle Miltie was reportedly very proud of the foot-long sculpture, but its current whereabouts are unknown.

If it exists, it's extremely valuable, but Berle's son, William, wishes he could get a hold of it for sentimental reasons.

Lewis thinks Berle's wife, Lorna, may have possession of the plaster but doesn't realize "...what she has on her hands."

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His son wrote a biography of him a few years ago,
and confirmed that the endowment stuff was all true.
In fact, i recall him saying that it didnt run in the family.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Actually, I had written a ridiculous short story which starred Milton Berle and his supposedly huge penis about a year ago. It was kind of like a disturbing parody of Dante's Inferno, with Uncle Miltie as my guide intead of Virgil. Here's a part:

The female demon was beautiful, with immaculate skin that the flame seemed to smooth and make white, while the same flame burned off portions of her fine, black robes; it had extinguished when she crawled from it’s wild walls, but the smoke continued to rise from her in patches. Milton Berle was grinning widely as she crawled toward him, or rather, the 12 inch piece of meat that was sticking out through the open zipper of his pants.

‘Now that’s a fine-looking dame, son,’ he said, keeping his eyes on the demoness. ‘Here, come to Uncle Miltie, little girl.’

The demoness’ yellow eyes became wild, and her tongue was draped from her open mouth, showing long, sharp, canine teeth, sparkling in the light of Hell’s fire. She scrambled to Milton Berle, with firm melon-sized breasts shaking, her eyes focused on that enormous man-meat. She grabbed the fleshy serpent with her delicate claws and thrust it into her wet mouth, slurping and sucking like mad. Thick saliva ran from her mouth as she supped, dripping from her chin onto her firm, round breasts; the nipples were puckered an inch out, and she rubbed them with sharp fingers that occasionally made small cuts and added black blood to mix with the drool.

‘Hey kid, you wanna hear a good gag?’

But before I could answer, Mr. Berle thrust forward his hips, ramming the foot-long monster into the demoness’ mouth. She made a choking sound, then pulled away and vomited thick, green slime onto the floor. She looked directly at me and smiled.

‘Suck the salt from the Pastrami, you lousy wench,’ Mr. Berle said.

Then she grabbed Uncle Miltie’s enormous kielbasa and began sucking hard and with a vengeance. With her other hand, she reached down and wet her fingers in the slime she vomited, and proceeded to rub her round, thick rump. She then inserted a finger into her anus; two more fingers followed, and then eventually her entire fist.

All this time I tried to ignore the pressure from the bulge threatening to burst from my pants, attempting to retain my dignity, even within such a miserable and barbarous surrounding as Hell’s landscape, but my hand had a will of its own, and it traveled down to meet my longing member.

‘Pay no attention to me, Mr. Berle,’ I said as I eyed the young, female demon, whose thick, luscious lips continued to slide up and down with such force that her shiny, long black head of hair tossled as if from a confused wind. Her hand was still working with great diligence inside her apple-shaped bottom.

But just as I began to rub the purple helmet and slide my fingers down grab hold of my hot shaft, I saw her jerk her hand from that dilated hole and emerge holding an monstrous, worm-shaped demon. It resembled the same that the old man in the tunic excreted earlier, but this one appeared even angrier. It hissed and spat, shrieking fiercely as it tried to escape the demoness’ clutches. Finally, she threw down near my feet. As before, it looked at me, showed it’s huge, razor sharp teeth and hissed. It then squirmed away wildly, and threw itself into the fiery depths.
I immediately dry-heaved, while my manhood retreated into my body, like a turtle’s head into its shell. Then, not looking at the demoness or Mr. Berle, I ran fast, paying no attention to my direction, and just barely avoiding a fall into the flames myself.

Media
There is a story that he flashed RuPaul and proved the mass of his ample member.:biggrin1: Uncle Miltie, in drag, you gotta love the guy! Good thing he never whipped that thing out on TV! We wouldn't have TV today today. We'd have to listen to Ann Coulter all day and night!

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That 12" figure my in fact be a bit low. The Hollywood stories are legion about the size of the late comedian's member. They range from a steam room encounter as told by actor Dick Shawn (Mad Mad Mad...World). "I didn't have my glasses on when Milton Berle stepped into the steam room and opened his robe up. It looked like he had a small child hiding between his legs, until I put my glasses on and found out it was his cock."

At age 83 he went up to a 21 year-old Hollywood debutante, stuck his cigar in his mouth and told her she had gorgeous huge breasts. Without taking a pause Uncle Miltie whispered into her ear and asked if she would like to feel something equally huge. And with that he put her hand on his crotch. Instead of suiing she went straight to the tabloids with all the juicey details. A day after the column came out, the octagenarian playboy sent a limo with flowers and champagne to pick-up the starlet and take her to a penthouse suite in Beverly Hills. When she entered the hotel room there was Milton Berle totally au natural, sporting his omnipresent cigar... and an erection exstending over a foot in length.

"It was the biggest damn thing I've ever seen in my life and I didn't have the foggiest idea what the hell I was going to do with it. I mean it looked like would kill me!"

As the actress presumably is still around she evidently found out what to do with it.