Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
you could really see a good preview of the sex tape on worldstar hip hop. to me his penis looks average.

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
Well, he isn't as "big" as Sam Jones III or as "long" as Ray J, but his body physique puts them both to shame. I'll definitely see this video.

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
Agree. Not only is Sam Jones' dick big (both length and girth), but it's also nicely shaped, too.

Ray J's dick only has the length; his pipe game is nothing something to brag about, either.

This Nikko Smith has a really nice body, but his face could be better; he doesn't look any better than Stevie J. His pipe game, on the other hand, is something I look forward to watching.

23skadoo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
for a "leaked" sex tape, there seems to be a handy cameraman in the room too...just another farah abrahams load of "private" video made public.

he still looks hot, his dick looks average, but I wouldn't throw him out of bed.....

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
for a "leaked" sex tape, there seems to be a handy cameraman in the room too...just another farah abrahams load of "private" video made public.
It's not really a leaked tape anymore because they agree to distribute it through Vivid. And it definitely doesn't look like a "homemade" video, either.

Zan1701

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I don't believe it was leaked, I think they want the public to believe that it was. They put it out on purpose.

kuroro

Expert Member
Media
I just saw the whole tape (it's 1:06 hr long). I'm not sure if there's a another version or not.

Nikko was nice to look at -- great physique and a nice package, but that's the only "good" thing about this tape.

It was flat boring to me. I expected a "leaked" tape to be just that -- a home/amateur type video. But it wasn't. The camera was stationary and there was no verbal at all. I didn't get to see any cum shot, either. Clearly, it was edited a lot. Definitely failed my expectation as a "home" video.

Home videos are exciting because we get to see a lot of extra stuffs, beside from just sex. That's one of the reason why this sex tape will never be on par with the Kim Kardashian/Karissa Shannon leaked tape.

It seems like the moderator has deleted the other thread where I posted links to the tape. If you are interested in downloading the tape, send me a PM, and I will give you the link.

bmar

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I for real thought this was Mimi (Mariah Carey) and Nikko (Nick Cannon) #totaldisappointment #whoarethesefools