minimum size to fit a magnum

D_Manny Shevitz

Account Disabled
Media
I know there's a lot of threads about condoms and whatever but I couldn't find the answer to my question so here it goes. I was wondering what the minimum size your penis has to be to be able to fit a magnum condom without it slipping off. I'm 7x5" and I'm curious if I'd be able to fit in one. Thanks.

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That should give you plenty of room. I am 8X7.5 and they fit me nice and snug. I like the XL better, they are a little longer.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would say anyone who is less than 5.75 girth runs the risk of it slipping off.

I would say you're wrong. I'm 5.25 midshaft and 5.5 at the base and magnums are still too tight.

I think anything above 5 inches in girth would qualify one to be large enough to wear magnums

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is your penis would have a comfortable fit in a magnum condom. At my advanced age I don't use condoms anymore (never do anal) but when I used condoms years ago, a magnum was a tight fit for my 8 x 5.5 penis, and I often broke through the reservoir. When magnum XL's came out they were perfect for me. You should just buy a 3-pack of magnums and try them for your assurance that they are right for you.

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
Different strokes, I guess. I'm a little shy of 6 around just below the head and a solid 6.5 at the base, and Magnums don't feel too tight. Perhaps I prefer the feeling of security.

Back to the OP's question, though,
I'm 7x5" and I'm curious if I'd be able to fit in one.
why do you want to? Do you find regulars uncomfortably tight?

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I know there's a lot of threads about condoms and whatever but I couldn't find the answer to my question so here it goes. I was wondering what the minimum size your penis has to be to be able to fit a magnum condom without it slipping off. I'm 7x5" and I'm curious if I'd be able to fit in one. Thanks.
Why don't you just go on down to the Walgreens and buy a three pack, take them home and try one on? It's like asking if a size 11 shoe is too big.
That should give you plenty of room. I am 8X7.5 and they fit me nice and snug. I like the XL better, they are a little longer.
That's strange. I can barely stretch a MagnumXL over my seven inch knob and roll it down the 6.7" shaft. They are so damn tight they choke the life out my hardon.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Why don't you just go on down to the Walgreens and buy a three pack, take them home and try one on? It's like asking if a size 11 shoe is to big.
Dangit Vince, you beat me to the obvious punch. Seriously OP, take one for a spin. :rolleyes:

That's strange. I can barely stretch a MagnumXL over my seven inch knob and roll it down the 6.7" shaft. They are so damn tight they choke the life out my hardon.
:eek: :wink:

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Why don't you just go on down to the Walgreens and buy a three pack, take them home and try one on? It's like asking if a size 11 shoe is too big.

you probably bought fakes

yep they counterfeit condoms also

Bogus condoms a Trojan horse

i tried both of them before xl is slightly more comfortable

just try them

I tried both of them before xl is slight more comfortable little bit more stretchy

but they do seem to be the same size

but they both fit fine (7x6)

Last edited:

mowill222

Experimental Member
Media
Here are some facts to go with your sides of speculation:

'Normal' condom diameter: 1.375 inches
Circumference: 4.32 inches

Trojan Magnum condom diameter: 1.5 inches
Circumference: 4.71 inches.

This suggests to me that anyone with five inches of girth will be unlikely to slip out of a magnum. It should fit roughly as well as someone with 4.6 or 4.7 inches girth wearing a normal condom.

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
Here are some facts to go with your sides of speculation:

Trojan Magnum condom diameter: 1.5 inches
Circumference: 4.71 inches.

XL's are more stretchy

large are less stretchy

latest specs for them

Trojan
Magnum XL
(smaller mid shaft)
Head Width: 2.7"
Shaft Width: 2.12"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"

Trojan
Magnum
(bigger mid shaft)

Head Width: 2.5"
Shaft Width: 2.25"
Base Width: 2"
Length: 8.12"

Last edited:

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would say you're wrong. I'm 5.25 midshaft and 5.5 at the base and magnums are still too tight.

I think anything above 5 inches in girth would qualify one to be large enough to wear magnums

I tried one on whenI was limp (5x5) and it slipped right off. I think you would have to have at least 5.5' girth.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Are "Magnum XL" about length? is that the , um, difference? (not in use, but as a grower: 6" thick, bought Magnums...? Does "XL" mean a bit longer? 7 1/2" length, with 6"-girth....?). Simple question, about the product....from TOAD