Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
For my personal tastes - 13" is right on the edge of willing suspension of disbelief, and I wouldn't want more than one or two in a story. But for a "holy shit horse hung of legend" it works well enough.

.. I kind of would like Mitch and Aaron to get into another size contest with a really cocky guy and lose, then call Dan in as a ringer. Just saying.

Reactions: desidrummer

One of the best ever stories on here. Please start it up again!

Fucking amazing! Just read through all chapters and I'm rock solid! Keep it going please! Great job!

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I wake with my head on Aaron's chest, Dan is gone. Blurry eyed I focus around the tent, blobs of cum cling to the plastic. When I'm not horny its gross but last night was incredibly hot. As I wonder where Dan has disappeared to Aaron wakes, yawning and moaning.

'Ah my head...never again!' He throws his shirt over his face, clearly not one of a drinker he has a banging headache.

I am surprisingly sober given the amount of booze I had last night. The image of Dan's pole plays on my mind as I roll onto my side in a half assed attempt at finding my own shirt. 'Where did Dan go?' I ask the mound of clothing now piled over Aaron's face and messy hair.

'what?' he responds.

'Where did Dan go? I thought he was staying in ere' with us'.

'Well I er, saw him back to his tent. You fell asleep and I was buzzing so we went for a walk and then I dropped him back at his tent and came back to you'

'Came back to me' I thought. Funny choice of words but alright! A strange feeling waves over me as I lay back, staring at the plastic X formed in the middle of the tent. Did they do anything whilst they were walking? Theres enough trees that they wouldn't get caught. Stop being so stupid! We're two young, hung single lads and there's no commitment to each other because we are both straight and having fun.Chill the fuck out!

'What did you do when you were out there then?' No you didn't! What a dumb thing to ask and now I sound like some stalker but I can't stop the words tumbling from my lips like I imagine Dan's cock had tumbled from Aarons! Unfortunately that gets me horny and I don't know why.

'I mean I don't really care just surprised as you looked beat'. Keep trying Mitch, dig a little deeper.

'We just walked and stuff. Why? Is that a problem?'

'No just wondered. Maybe we can invite him back over tonight. Have a few drinks and listen to the music into the night'... I'd like to say that I have purely innocent motives, but I don't. What's getting into me? To be honest I want to make him jealous like I feel right now.

'Sure I'll text him. I got his number last night'.

'You ever had another lad suck your dick mate?' I ask after one too many vodkas. I glance over to Aaron sitting on the other side of the fire. He raises an eyebrow so slightly most people wouldn't have registered but I do.

'Ah ya know. Every lad messes about and experiments growing up right?'

'Yeah but I mean recently? Girls aren't that great at head all the time and just thought you might have. You love showing it off clearly'. As my eyes fall to the floor Dan's cock head grazes the bottom of his shorts, swelling slightly.

'Well most people can't stretch their mouth wide enough to get it in!' Dan admits proudly.

'So you would if you could find someone that could? I bet I could get it in'. I say, glaring in Aaron's direction. I am a little wasted and my eyes are blurry. Maybe I should back track but I can hardly lose face.

'You reckon do ya? Sounds like a challenge to me'... Damn that cockiness is hot!

'Yep, you wanna do this?' I ask, waiting for Aaron to cut in at any minute.

'Go for it boy, where should we go? How about over there, Dan points to a grouping of trees behind the glowing of campfires and tents with music playing and people talking. Unless that's too public for ya'

Dan makes himself comfortable, lying in a small patch of grass surrounded by trees. The noise of the crowd is a mixture of off-putting and exciting and my dick presses against the fabric of my boxers. Having been quiet on the way across Aaron's disinterest is palpable. At no point have I ever experienced non horny Aaron and this version makes me uneasy. Maybe I got the wrong idea, did he really suck Dan?

'Hey Aaron lad' come over here. It'd be cool to see if your lad can take more of my cock than you did.' Aaron winces and although I cant see his facial features clearly I know guilty when I see it.

Dan's oblivious, rolling the skin back of his massive shaft exposing the huge shiny head. 'Come on then Mitch' give it a go. He got it about three quarters of the way down' he says, pointing in Aaron's general direction.

Dan's full length pulses as he licks the tip, waiting for me to start sucking. As I wrap my hand around the thick middle and roll his skin back he dribbles clear pre-cum. Aaron is standing closer now, waiting anxiously for what is to come. I squeeze Dan's cock gently, causing another burst of growth and his head to increase. I slowly begin to lick the top of the head, covering the slit with my tongue. As I roll his skin forward my tongue goes underneath as I make circular motions with my tongue around the ridge of his glands. Pulling back once more I taste the salty pre-cum building up. A moan and a thrust of the hips pushes his head into my waiting mouth. At two to three inches in length his bell-end is a size and I have to stretch my mouth wide to accommodate it. As I look up I can see Aaron gently rubbing the bulge, poking out over his waist-band, his eyes fixed on mine.

'Come on man,get it in your throat' Dan moans as he thrusts once again this time more gently.

My eyes begin to water as I push down onto his cock, sliding several inches into my mouth at once. Despite the ever darkening night sky I can see his dick still has at least another 8 inches until I get to the base and I am determined to get there. Sucking the head and wanking him back and forth I have a desire to make him cum; if for any reason to make sure I out do Aaron. As I once again pull back his skin I plunge more of his cock into my throat, I am about 9 inches down and I am about to gag.

'Fuckin thats it! More more' push more inside you', pants Dan, pressing my head down onto his ever increasing meat.

'I think he has you beat dude' he says, a huge grin on his face as he looks to Aaron. Having not noticed until now Aaron is feverishly wanking his own long pole, reddening in the face and groaning. He stops quickly, lying down on Dan's opposite side and grabbing hold of his cock.

'Ill get more in!' Aaron says, widely opening his mouth and shoving Dan's dick deeper than I had previously. He is competitive at the best of times and adding Mr Horny into the mix is a recipe for disaster.

'Fuck you' I retort, snatching Dan's dick back from my friend that is no longer quite a friend. With one surge of enthusiasm ten solid inches disappears down my throat as I continue wanking and sucking and licking and trying not to gag. He bucks his hips, shuddering as another buck follows. My eyes are watering immensely as my throat fills with thick, warm spunk. I swallow as much as I can, realizing the volume of cum is too much as I pull his meat out of my mouth and his cum erupts all over my arms and chest.

Oh Man... Your lad beat you! panted Dan

Feedback Appreciated!

Sridpath1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's just getting time to write it and also I've run out of ideas!

Maybe explore the relationship between Mitch and Aaron more....maybe they can do things together? Maybe shower together? Maybe even have sex with each other? Or dan joins them in a 3 way sex session!