MMF Threeways

nat_t86

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've had a few MMF's and they were just amazing. Unfortunately it's hard to find pure straight guys that are willing to do it... the guys I did it with were bi... except for two that were actually straight and after convincing them they gave in.. LOL

The feeling of two dicks in you is just feels amazing. I still want one with two HUGE guys as the guys I were with with those were reasonably sized but not up to my large standards :p.. lol

passion_fruit99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been trying to do this myself and I have to say that I tried Craigslist and wouldn't recommend it. Perhaps its different in other cities, but I found the Craigslist ads here to be frequented by the same pervs and losers on a daily basis. I could go look now and see the same bunch of guys looking for a girl that were there a year ago. I've no doubt that some decent people post there, but in my experience, it was only the dregs. Try a swinger site instead.

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I didn't realize there was a difference between MFM and MMF. I definitely want an MFM threeway. I want all the attention on me. :biggrin1:
I'm single now, so I figure this is the perfect time to do it. But I don't know many guys who'd be into something like this, or at least not that many that I'm attracted to.
I've thought about using craigslist, but am still wary of it's shadiness. I might still try it though. Or perhaps there are guys on here that are into the MFM threeway. :wink: I'm in the Chicago area btw.
It seems like a lot of threeways happen when you know at least one of the guys though in this situation from what I gather from the responses.

I haven't looked to see if anyone has suggested this website to you yet so it may be redundant. SLS.com, you'll have your choice of couples or singles and easy to screen. MFM is a favorite of mine, but trickier depending on what you want such as DP. Suggest no switch offs without condom changes and lots of lube, silicone based works best. Pink for women is a favorite. Have fun! You might never want to go back!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And I personally have found that 2 physically large guys with DP never works! Both need to be in good shape (realize, tight working space) and neither can have a short penis or it won't work, and you may want one to have a smaller diameter (trust me you'll thank me the next day for this advise)!

fun4hung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's my understanding that a mmf is two bi guys & a girl...often the two guys play together and play with the female. A mfm is two straight guys who center their attention on the female. Both guys are ok with the possibility of brushing against each other in effort to please the female, but don't reach out & touch the other guy.

I've had both of the above...mmf and mfm. I like the variety!! There is something about two masculine guys seeking pleasure from each other that's a HUGE turn on for me!!!

To those who have not experienced yet: Live a little!! It's worth it. Be careful, but put some of your inhabitions aside for selfish pleasure. You ARE allowed. Do you want to be 80 y/o wishing you would have? My guess is no, you wouldn't!

Alcohol is not necessary to enjoy, but for some takes the edge off. I am personally compltely turned off by a sloppy drunk...be it be one-on-one or more than one other!!

Yes, there are swingers websites that make the possiblity of a fantasy coming true much more possible in a MUCH safer way than at random bar pick-ups & cl. I happen to live in the heart of one of the biggest & best swingers clubs. I would recommend attending some of the social events. Since everyone is there for the same or simiar reasons, you have the opportunity to meet and get to know some very open minded people. You can freely discuss what you are looking for and set your boundries before play.

NOTE: As a single female to other females, I highly recommend a true swinger site if you wish to sexually explore. One that has some classy, non pushy people...like the one started here in MN!!!

Last edited:

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Sounds like my wife. Exactly her rules. And I would agree. It must be on her terms. I was suprised at her fantasy. Seems many women want to see this. It took some yeras for that one to come out. But it did. She mentioned one girl because shes seen her naked, knows how many kids....she knows it wouldnt be better in other words. The thought of a good 3way or even a 4some both swapping sounds fun. But Im not sure I could stop thinking about him and her when Im away from home. So I never offered to give her what she wants(me with another women) to avoid going down that road. Cnat take it back. If she really really wanted me too, and begged and set it up. I might consider it. But right now shes just expressing some thoughts. We have a pretty kinky no holds bared sex life. This would be new for us.
Right now the thing she really wants is us to go to a swingers club and just fuck in an open room. No others involved, just us in open room. So Im all for that.

Im suprised just how open many of you ladies are. Most sound very
"I aint sharing my man with anyone" or so I thought and now I see many are all about it or even 2 guys all on them. Lots really seem to like the thought of being devoured my too guys.

I highlighted the above because I would like to know why you think that? Do you think she would "cheat" on you with him after the experiment? I would never and I doubt she would either. If she is like me, she just wants to explore some sexual fantasies with YOU. Let us know if you go to the swinger thing.... :)

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PERSONALLY mfm is always easier. A 3 way works best when everyone is equally attracted to each other but the next best thing is when everyone LIKES eachother and that's a lot more likely to happen with 2 men then 2 women. Craigs list works if you're looking for a 3d that's male. If you're a single female its risky

sexypeter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've done two (one MMF and one MFF) with just oral before, and they were both very hot experiences. Would like to try a lot more next time with both, especially MMF!

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It happened by accident with me. My husband (well, ex-husband now) and I rented a ski cabin once with another couple who were good friends. We all got pretty drunk one night and what started out as just having sex with our respective partners in front of each other eventually led to my girlfriend and I getting it on, and eventually to FFM, FMF, MFM, MFFM. I only did oral on the other guy that night. The next few nights it continued, and eventually we swapped partners. We have had other threesomes on occasion but always with friends or people we know, it was always FFM, FMF, or MFM, never MMF. Alcohol was always involved, it always seems to break down all the inhibitions! Although I've always been pretty private with sex and like to keep it behind closed doors, I absolutely love sex and need it every day, and not afraid to experiment. In fact over the years I've opened up to quite a few new experiences!

So just go with the flow ... if it happens it happens. Body language and eyes will tell you what they're thinking. If its your first time, better to try it with someone you know and who is open. Best of luck, and let us know how it goes!

deedsforfun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I highlighted the above because I would like to know why you think that? Do you think she would "cheat" on you with him after the experiment? I would never and I doubt she would either. If she is like me, she just wants to explore some sexual fantasies with YOU. Let us know if you go to the swinger thing.... :)

Not sure. I dont think she'd cheat on me. Just not sure what Id think after Ive gotten off & my cocks' not hard anymore. Alot of times you think you'd feel one way, but when the cums' out, thoughts change.

Havent been on much. Just saw your post. Ive since had more in depth talk about it. I was out of town again, she visited the girl mentioned that she wanted me to fuck. Of course they talked about sex all day as usual.
This particular girl has a terrible sex life. Shes told my wife on multiple occassions that she fakes O's all the time with her BF.

She was lookin thru my wifes phone looking at pics of the kid, and saw one of my cock. Then the talk really started.
She(wifes friend) said, "You need to let me borrow him for an hour one night" at which my wife never said yes or no.
I said, "she must be wanting that 3way you told her about". She said, "Im thinking she wants a 2way with just you after the pic and sex talk all day"

That night we texted back and forth all night about it. She(wife) is really starting to talk more and more about this 3way or even 2way now. Shes really interested in seeing me fuck this girl. And Im sure shes wants some bi action too. Been since HS for her.

Shes got this thing about wanting to see me really please her friend for some reason. It makes my dick drip after all the talk about it. But I just dont know if I should. Really worried about the POSD(post orgasm stress disorder). You cant take it back. But Im a guy and its killing me when she talks about it.

Shes not putting any pressure on me, but she does talk about it alot.
I want to fullfill her fantasies...especially this one. But this is tricky.
And as for him, shes never asked specifically for a "him", not even anyone by name or in general. I guess the only way it might happen is the swingers club mentioned. I have NO idea what I think about the thought of her and someone else. On one hand, sometimes the thought of watching her with someone is interesting, but on the other, actually doing it might bother me.
And they say women are complicated. :wink:
Im all down for the public deal in the club, just have to play it by ear(or cock) when it goes down.

I'll add you as a friend so I can keep you posted. This thread dropped off quick and it just popped back up 2 weeks after your post. Sorry.