Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tend to make a lot of noise IF I'm enjoying myself. It happens whether I like it or not... and I figure, why hold back?

A couple of exes were uncomfortable with the fact that I showed vocal appreciation for what they were doing. But then I suppose that's why they're exes :rolleyes:

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The wife has become more vocal in the last year or two, she still is fairly quiet, but now her Ooo’s and Aaa's are laced with “that’s it” ‘give it to me” “ah yes” “fill me up” “cum for me” “feels so good”. Also now when she does get loud she has replaced the “YES. YES, FUCK ME’ with “Ooo GOD GIVE ME THAT DICK, ALL OF IT”, “GIVE ME THAT HUGE THING”.

bigalicious

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girl i'm with most makes noise on every in-stroke, kind of a "oooh!" sound, not too loud. I've had more noisy partners. But what makes this one special is that she told me she never had made any noise with any of her other men, and that the noise she makes with me is involuntary, she just can't help it. She said it's because of my size, that she never had one so big and it feels so good. Nice to hear that for the ego!