Moaning and Groaning

gcbenji0

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
yeah stuff like that turns me on too. I'm in college, one of my suitemates used to do this all the time with his late night company, the walls are really thin and i'd always overhear stuff, lol

yep right now i live in a suite and the doors dont close all the way, so no sound from one side goes unheard in the other.

Nrets

Experimental Member
Media
The bassist in my band has a house to himself and his GF moved in when she was evicted. We woul dall be playing Dr. Mario and generally partying and over the ruckus we could hear her squeeling and screaching in the background. It was just like oh they are at it again. Later on I found the old eviction notice and it listed three reasons...guitar strumming late at night....doors slamming at odd hours...and frequent loud fornication noises, also at night...yeah they were like banshees

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
The bassist in my band has a house to himself and his GF moved in when she was evicted. We woul dall be playing Dr. Mario and generally partying and over the ruckus we could hear her squeeling and screaching in the background. It was just like oh they are at it again. Later on I found the old eviction notice and it listed three reasons...guitar strumming late at night....doors slamming at odd hours...and frequent loud fornication noises, also at night...yeah they were like banshees

LOL! What is Dr. Mario?

Frithe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
probably ten years or more now an ex girlfriend and i were housesitting for my parents. it was a very warm night and we had alot of the windows open and were having a rather lengthy and loud session. i hear a knock on my window and a deep voice saying "this is the police could you please come to the door"...thinking it was one of my friends playing a trick...i go to the door in not much more than a towel (my friends were fairly used to us having sex alot). there stood a city cop flashing a light all around and looking just as embarrassed as i was, he apologized and explained they had recieved a call about a domestic or something and had to check it out. he asked us to keep it down and enjoy the rest of the night. appearantly one of the neighbors must have thought we were trying to kill each other or something and called the police. that will be a funny story i will share with my son when he is old enough to hear it :D

msu_hotboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Have you ever heard a friend or relative having sex? I have overheard several of my male cousins with their female partners late at night moaning and groaning. lol On two separate occassions, two of them actually woke me out of my sleep because the women were moaning so loud. It was definitely a turn on. I love to hear other people having sex. I'm a freak, so what!

ITS NOT GOOD SEX WITHOUT ALL THE BED NOISE'S AND BODY SLAPING NOSIE!....LOL

I THINK WE ALL HAVE SOME FREAK INSIDE OF US!

HELL I KNOW I DO!....LOL

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago, while in the bathroom I heard moans and groans coming from the house next door and when looked out the bathroom window, there was the young guy who lived in the house doggie styling his girlfriend, no shades were down and the windows wide open.

My little kid's room was next to the bathroom so I went into it and turnd on their air conditioner so they couldn't hear what was going on and later in the week, when I saw the young guy in his backyard, which was adjacent to mine, and I took the bull by the horns (no pun intended - ha...ha...ha) and told him what I had seen from our bathroom, told him the location of our kid's room and ask if he would keep his window shut and shade down when he and his girlfriend were going to go at it hot and heavy because I didn't think my 4 and 6 year old were ready to understand the sex act. Never had the problem again. The guy did marry the girl and my wife and I would see them around town.

It turns me on indeed! I use to eevesdrop when my stepdad is having sex. he sounds so demanding like:

"Suck it!" with a harsch tone. I once listened and jerked off to when my mom deflowered a 30 year old virgin. he's quite cute yet ugly at the same time. he was so insecure and came almost within seconds.

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
It turns me on indeed! I use to eevesdrop when my stepdad is having sex. he sounds so demanding like:

"Suck it!" with a harsch tone. I once listened and jerked off to when my mom deflowered a 30 year old virgin. he's quite cute yet ugly at the same time. he was so insecure and came almost within seconds.

Was this your mom and stepdad having sex?:confused:

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
I had the privilige, depending on how you see it, of hearing my cousin wear out some pussy last weekend. He has a big dick, which I'm sure played a major part in the woman's constant yelling.

I think he was kind of embarrassed when I told him the next morning that I heard them. He's cool, though. I want to have a threesome with him one day.