Moaning during Sex

brit_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm a true moaner, something I can't control... especially when things get too exciting:smile:. My GF loves it, at least she knows she he is doing something right!:wink:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why would someone not understand the significance of moaning? Being overly theatrical is one thing, but being totally silent is just as weird? Thats just weird. I find this whole post a little strange honestly.

I can't help but feel like the guy is thinking about whether or not his monkey wrench is in the shed or the garage if he's being totally silent the entire time. If i were silent the entire time i'd label me a bad fuck. I wouldnt want to fuck a chick and she be totally quiet. I'd feel like some big lug suffocating her and breathing on her for no damn good reason, or maybe i'd feel like she doesnt really want to be there or even care about how i might want to hear her enjoyment.

My husband is quiet, he moans when i get quieter, but i know im doing a damn good job when i milk out so much as a "you're taking it good tonight arent ya" when im being a good cock jockey.

Kind of like the fucking scene with Julia Roberts in Sleeping With The Enemy. Her husband just finishes and leaves the room. No moaning, no enjoyment. Ugh.Leaves her laying on the bed with not so much as a word.

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess you learn alot from these things. It doesn't seem to be sex based. It seems to be a thing with involvement. Then again it doesn't dictate detachment either. This is complex.

iamanne

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a moaner (and a thrasher when the orgasm hits). But I am only just learning this about myself. For 25 years I was married to a man who never made a sound nor wanted me to, either. It was not so fun, all the silence. I like a man to make noise – talk, moan, whatever. And I enjoy the freedom to moan or cry out for more.

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I'm a moaner, grunter, talker, screamer...............totally INVOLUNTARY.......if I'm having sex in a plaqce where i don't want to be heard........something must be in my mouth.....a pillow...a dick..an ass....:cool:

We'll give you some bananas to eat while you are topped. Real fruit not human. That way, you can have your fruit quota for the day.

Notthe7

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I orgasm I say really filthy things.....
They just cum out of my mouth.

I should probably get that fixed.

Involuntary

Some moans are preplanned executions some are great suprises.

Reactions: LargeInLife

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Involuntary for some women I think. My wife has always been a moaner and screamer all of her life. She just totally lets go when she's excited which is awesome.

In situations where she wants to keep quiet like motels its tough for her so she usually grabs the pillow to muffle herself. Windows are always closed in our house during sex but I'm sure the neighbors must hear it if its quiet outside. Only a few times I can remember her really keeping it quiet when people are close by but it takes all of her focus to do that. The sounds of sex and passion are so intense. I get involved too.

taradactyl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I try not to force anything and just go with the feeling, so when its good sure I'm enjoying it and I moan a fair bit, if its not as good then not so much.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
Incredibly well put Lee, eloquent as always. I really can't control it, and it fact when I do try and quiet things down, the experience is not quite as fun or intense! The fun part, is that when I am in the throes of intensity...it usually gets him over the edge too!

Renee

Moaning during sex is the most natural thing ever. Its a release of pain, pleasure, release and relief. Its a map to intimacy and pleasing your woman. Its a measure of skill and ability

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a moaner, grunter, talker, screamer...............totally INVOLUNTARY.......if I'm having sex in a plaqce where i don't want to be heard........something must be in my mouth.....a pillow...a dick..an ass....:cool:

Nicely put :biggrin1:

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Do you moan during sex, and if so, why? Is it controlled or uncontrollable? I don't make noises because I don't see a reason to, doesn't mean I like sex any less I don't think, but I don't understand why people, women specifically, make so much noise. Halp?

- Lost Young One
I'd be willing to bet if you had sex once without moaning at all, and once where you moaned loudly and really expressed yourself through whatever sound came out of you, you'd find the second one more pleasurable. Might not make sense logically, but sometimes understanding things doesn't matter, and doing what feels good trumps all.

Sexual healing :) :)
....Me, I be below the radar, not loud, but you know when the message is being delivered...;).

Reactions: AlteredEgo