Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've always had a mole on my cock shaft and am interested to know about others who have moles, birthmarks, or other imperfections on your dick. Do you like your "mark"...so to speak? Ladies may feel free to chime in with similar items with their pussy area.

Post a pic if you have one! Opinions welcome too!

I'll start out, here's mine:

Attachments

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not on the shaft, but since i was a little kid i've had a prominent mole just to the right hand side of the base of my cock. i've kind of gotten used to it and almost think of it like a signature. lol! the only problem is when i used to shave more closely, it'd get in the way...but since i just trim there now, it's no big deal.

Sir6x6

Experimental Member
Media
I have one, similar to the first pic in the thread. I am little embarrased of it to be honest. Oh well.

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
not on the shaft, but since i was a little kid i've had a prominent mole just to the right hand side of the base of my cock. i've kind of gotten used to it and almost think of it like a signature. lol! the only problem is when i used to shave more closely, it'd get in the way...but since i just trim there now, it's no big deal.

I'd say that it still counts.

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have the most "colorful" cock on this website and think that is kind of cool :biggrin1:

You do have unique coloration, never seen one like that before. Almost looks like a camouflage theme going on there!

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks wvscwvky, my point is that having unique coloration or a mark is nothing to be ashamed of and I have learned to live with mine~~

You do have unique coloration, never seen one like that before. Almost looks like a camouflage theme going on there!

wvscwvky

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thanks wvscwvky, my point is that having unique coloration or a mark is nothing to be ashamed of and I have learned to live with mine~~

agreed, i'm proud of my mark!

oh yeah, i definitely think it counts. it just doesn't get in the way as much grooming wise anymore. lol!

understand!