Moneyshot pills?

onlydiscretion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Has anyone ever used them? I heard about them on satellite radio a while back and just wondered if anyone has ever used them. I've tried semenax pills before and didnt get any desirable results.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I take 1 in the morning and 1 mid afternoon. I saw increase in volume within a week. Make sure it is soya lecithin.
did you have a significant increase ? did you drink any extra water? I read that water will also helps.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live in the south, so I a lot of water anyway...Couldn't hurt. Yes, after a couple weeks there was probably a 30% - 40% increase in volume. After a month 50% or more.

I going to have to try these pills out... I'm in the south as well.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have read quite a few articles on this topic. this is the first I have heard this pill.

In most of these threads someone reports a huge increase. 40-50%. But I hardly ever see any actual evidence. Can you snap a before photo now and a photo in 2 weeks.

onlydiscretion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to chat with a guy that had videos on xtube and xhamster named "uncut hutch"? He was an avid lecithin user. He shot huge loads. I'll see if I can find him to get more info and a video or 2.

Awesome, thanks for the help. Also any negative side effects that you have noticed? Weight gain or prostate pain or anything like that?

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
bb - save your money, please!

Why, have you tried them? besides they are not expensive, if they don't work I'm not worried. I have done the Pygeum in the past. It really did increase precum for me. Going to do of them together.... just to see what happens.

Ashejacker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Why, have you tried them? besides they are not expensive, if they don't work I'm not worried. I have done the Pygeum in the past. It really did increase precum for me. Going to do of them together.... just to see what happens.
I think hvdude confused my post with the OP about buying expensive pills.