Monster Horse cock at beach OMFG!

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm glad you cleared that up as the video was claimed by another member of the site many years ago. I remember the discussion when it was originally posted and he wasn't at all happy that he'd been recorded and posted online. I guess owning something that unique is going to attract attention and it's almost inevitable that pics and vids will become public.

I'm not saying its me in the vid..I wish I was that huge. I'm saying theses pics are me...although I do have a mustache, but didn't in st Martin

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not saying its me in the vid..I wish I was that huge. I'm saying theses pics are me...although I do have a mustache, but didn't in st Martin

I don't understand?:confused:
You're saying it might be you in the vid? Or that the guy could be pumped wihtout it looking all weird?
You did a good job on the pumping btw in those pics it's not even noticeable and doesn't have that horrible fat ring and puffy look.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't understand?:confused:
You're saying it might be you in the vid? Or that the guy could be pumped wihtout it looking all weird?
You did a good job on the pumping btw in those pics it's not even noticeable and doesn't have that horrible fat ring and puffy look.

The vid is NOT me. The pics attached are me. And thanks ..I pumped slow and at breaks the night before and morning of to get that look without obvious bloat

D

deleted645178

Id love to have seen u on that beach...............

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...and I'll bet that mysterious person has shaved off his mustache and avoided Black's Beach recently. :smile:
I see what you did.:cool:

I'm glad you cleared that up as the video was claimed by another member of the site many years ago. I remember the discussion when it was originally posted and he wasn't at all happy that he'd been recorded and posted online. I guess owning something that unique is going to attract attention and it's almost inevitable that pics and vids will become public.
Don't you, Cardiff?:tongue:

The beach cock is huge, but did you see the look on the girls face after he left. She was trying not to look at it when he was there.