Monster realistic silicone dildo

milwjocknow

Cherished Member
Media
personally speaking, i think this video should put to rest the myth of the 13 inch penis. if THAT is what a real 13 incher looks like. . . then those trying to pass themselves as 10, 11 or 12 inches need to take note. HOT video. MAD skills. nice JOB

craigs

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
personally speaking, i think this video should put to rest the myth of the 13 inch penis. if THAT is what a real 13 incher looks like. . . then those trying to pass themselves as 10, 11 or 12 inches need to take note. HOT video. MAD skills. nice JOB

well said.

craigsmith

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
who would want their hole to be stretched out like that. Can they even go to the bathroom without everything falling out. I prefer having my hole tight and getting fucked by a big cock and him feeling how tight my hole is with lots of lube. I love the feel of being opened up. Will this guys hole ever go back to normal.

lampy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well it's me in the vid and I made the dildo myself. It's sculpted then cast in multi layered prosthetic silicone as used in the movies. Took a while to make and cost a fortune but 100% better than the shit dildos out there.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
who would want their hole to be stretched out like that. Can they even go to the bathroom without everything falling out. I prefer having my hole tight and getting fucked by a big cock and him feeling how tight my hole is with lots of lube. I love the feel of being opened up. Will this guys hole ever go back to normal.

What a ridiculous statement "who would want their hole to be stretched out like that. Can they even go to the bathroom without everything falling out."

You must be a newbee when it comes to getting fucked in the ass. Do some research. Just because a person has the ability to take larger than life dildos, It does not mean their ass will be stretched out, and they will lose control over bowel movements. I've been playing with huge one for over 20 years, and my ass is tight as ever...

Great videos and I'm even more amazed that you made it! Talented dude!