Monster realistic silicone dildo

lampy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's made up from various images. It's sculpted (obviously) as no one like that exists.

wodz

Just Browsing
Media
Lampy I am trying to have a similar custom created and was wondering if you might share some advice. I am not interested in spending the time to attempt to make one myself as I highly doubt I posses the patience and skill to craft such a beautiful replica.

Please let me know if you would be willing to answer a few general questions that I have :)

Thanks,

Wodz

sizerules

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuck. That's. Hot.

I am a fan of your skills, Lampy. 10" girth is nothing to laugh about. You have mad skills in the anal dept.

Especially loved the third vid where you're on your side. Makes me want to go shove something up my butt. Thanks for posting those super hot clips!

lampy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks Bud.
Having a dildo made of realistic silicone is a lot easier to take than that horrible hard rubber stuff most toys are made of. Since making those vids I can now take the whole thing in quite hard. My Jedi ass training is serving me well, so much so that I'm actually contemplating sculpting and even thicker one... If I can find the time.
Thanks for your kind comments. I really appreciate them.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fabulous vids lampy, and I'm blown away by your modelling skills. It really is an amazing job. It would be great to see a pic of your dildo hanging from your groin, just to show the guys what a cock that size would look like. I hope there are many more vids to come.