MONSTROUS CUMSHOTS from MONSTER BLACK COCK

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
You are the 8th wonder of the world....handsome man....huge cock....very huge pumped cock....more precum I have ever seen and you cum more than 10 men put together!!!! I got so inspired by you today that I pumped my cock and it was the best pump I've achieved. I wish I could get a nice even pump on my cock like you do.

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Des Moines, Iowa, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You are the 8th wonder of the world....handsome man....huge cock....very huge pumped cock....more precum I have ever seen and you cum more than 10 men put together!!!! I got so inspired by you today that I pumped my cock and it was the best pump I've achieved. I wish I could get a nice even pump on my cock like you do.

Wow man thanks!! Compliments like that get me flowing before I get hard lol! Love hearing about guys that manage to pump better than ever when watching my videos or seeing on cock! It inspires me to coach, teach, and continue growing myself! Thanks again man and I'll just keep it going!!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Boner so hard it was like trying to tame a wild beast! It was bucking and thrashing around I had to slow the video down to see the flexing monster. I wish you could understand how hard it was, takers?

The cum shot isn't even the highlight of this one. The big boner turns massive with veins bulging right before your eyes!

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
You're welcome and thank you for sharing your great body by posting pics :) I've sent you an email and going to send another with a pic from todays pump. I would very much like to have you as a coach to motivate me.....OH......you asked for any takers from your last post......I do!!!!!! I would do whatever to have that!!!!!!

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You're welcome and thank you for sharing your great body by posting pics :) I've sent you an email and going to send another with a pic from todays pump. I would very much like to have you as a coach to motivate me.....OH......you asked for any takers from your last post......I do!!!!!! I would do whatever to have that!!!!!!

Love your eagerness! I look forward to mentoring you as well man! Show me your session in the email and we can start there!

ranhan01

Experimental Member
Media
I got that but sent you another email before christmas...I go more in detail and responded to what you sent me...hopefully you got it ....Happy New Year :)

insintex

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got that but sent you another email before christmas...I go more in detail and responded to what you sent me...hopefully you got it ....Happy New Year :)

Right on! I'll put together my response. In the mean time happy new year to you and everyone that visits my threads and other sites and pages throughout the internet!