More of the ginormous Karel Grosse

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
he's got a great looking dick. Hell I'd love to have it attached to my body, but looks too much like a little boy with a big dick. Makes me feel all dirty

Pepijn

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
look at these pics! he becomes more handsome with age!
l_06.jpg

Horse hung Trevor Yates pounds Todd Rosset from belami.com

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's been a real delight to watch him grow over the past few years from skinny, awkward teen into a hunky 'A List' performer. With BA's reputation for only wanting young looking guys, I hope he chooses to move on to another company rather than retire when that time comes. In the meantime, his newest release is always a highlight for me and I'm so glad that he's been working so hard over the past few years.

Lambycake

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id like to see him with a real cocksucker who could down it, not just a cute young dick head licker.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Id like to see him with a real cocksucker who could down it, not just a cute young dick head licker.

I've never seen anyone that can deepthroat Trevor's monstercock right to the hilt. In his vid with the Peter's twins they have a contest to see which one can take the most but even those bad boys can't get close, with maybe 3" - 4" left out in the cold. The challenge seems to be that his dick tapers and gets even thicker towards the base. Swallowing it all seems to be the Mt Everest of dick challenges, I wonder who's finally going to conquer it!

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks Tarzanx! GREAT concise set of vid clips! :yumyum:

I totally agree that he's never been paired with a real sex pig who 1). can take some real, repeated arse pumping and 2). swallows that beast to the hilt. It took Barrett LONG over five years of being in the business to really get erm, down to business and thankfully there are some good clips of him getting balls deep in both both orifices. We can only hope for Karl too...

Karl goes Hollywood...

Attachments

Reactions: rooser66