More TV Bulges / VPL

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peter Brown - front and back- he has a wonderful ass. And Brown and William Smith from Laredo

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a pic of Van Williams from Surfside 6. It's not the best pic, but I'll try and find some better ones. He is usually packing more than this example.

Attachments

Reactions: Elijah2178

LaPinga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Lloyd Bridges on Sea Hunt....I remember being turned on by his great looks and that bulge in the suit you're talking about, LaPinga. He probably never posed nude (unfortunately), did he?

Probably not... but I sure jerked off enough to daddy Lloyd...

Reactions: Tricia Lemay

Pecker Check

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anybody remember "Johnny" (sidekick) in the old "Lawman" series. As a kid I sat glued to the t.v. to check out that bulge. (Don't know if I'd be able to see any of the the episodes again. Maybe wasn't anything there, but fantasy and memories are strong. Also thought Tom Jones showed a lot of good stuff.)

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Steve Martin is a great actor, terrific comedian and now seems to be uncut shown here in one of his SNL performances from '76

hunterfizz

Just Browsing
Media
Can't believe no one has mentioned Pat Peterson who played Michael Fairgate in Knots Landing. He wasn't in the show a lot but wow, when he was he certainly made an impression. Lots of huge bulges going on. In shorts, in trousers and in jogging pants. One particular scene, when he was wearing tan cords, looked like he had a boner. It was snaked down his leg as he walked towards the camera. The fact that he was really cute as well was a bonus. Got lots of clips of Pat and his huge package saved on dvd. Gets me every time. I read somewhere that everyone knew on set and they had a nickname for him with reference to it. I was hoping they'd release all of the series on dvd but doesn't look promising now. Shame.

Also, for the UK guys - is anyone watching The Professionals reruns on ITV4 at the moment? Lewis Collins is always bulging but unfortunately he tends to wear a jacket covering his crotch most of the time. Its worth waiting for though when he does show it. Caught one scene last weekend where he had tight grey trousers on and it was massive. He is one hot guy from the 70's.

And still on the UK - does anyone check out the bulges from footie players from the 80's. They are obscene. Cant believe they got away with it. A few particular players catch my eye. Man U, Liverpool and Everton all had players with massive bulges where you can clearly see the outline of their cock and balls. Gutted all footie players now wear those baggy longer shorts.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
The guy who played Marcus on The Jeffersons, always showed a nice vpl n the episodes he was in. Especially the episode were Jenny does her paper on the gang members.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a pic of Van Williams from Surfside 6. It's not the best pic, but I'll try and find some better ones. He is usually packing more than this example.
Ooooo I remember him. He was "The Green Hornet"! VERY handsome guy!

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Here is a Dukes of Hazard pic. I was so young at the time of the show all I noticed were the car chases and fight scenes.

In that same scene where John Schneider is standing outside of Loretta Lynn's motorhome, for a split second, Tom Wopat happens to glance down at John's boner and you can see him raise his eyebrows like he was in total shock, like he was very impressed by the size of it.