More TV Bulges / VPL

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Guy Williams in Lost in Space shows a huge dick and ball in the old TV classic. As a kid, I couldn't wait to see him appear on the screen. I have purchased the Lost in Space DVD sets and watch them periodically. He is really hung.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Yes, Lewis Collins in Professionals, i seen exactly the same episode, even the distant side shots showed good, any pics anyone ??????????.

Also looking for Lee Horsley in "Houston " i think it was called, cannot remember the show but remember the ingrediants, Yummy

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
The series you are talking about that Lee Horsley starred in, was "Matt Houston". The show gained the notoriety for having the longest opening view of a guy's crotch in the history of television, as reported in an old "TV Guide" magazine that did a review of the show back in the 1980's. I had recently run across a copy of that particular issue of the magazine.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
I just got Season 2 of That's My Mama. Wow, it had bulges galore on there. I have Season 1 and it is so-so compared to Season 2. In Season 2 lots of faded tight blue jeans with all of their bulges down the leg. Earl, one of the characters, has a very big impressive bulge. Can't wait to get home and check it out again!!

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
yea, Bubba on Mama's Family had a big ole dick and loved to show it off in skin tight jeans. Could practically see the uncut head in one episode when it snaked down his leg.
Joey Lawrence was always good at showing dick - especially on "Brotherly Love". And he had a nice big bulge to show.

Cybervu

1st Like
Media
Mickypics,

Any idea on what episode that was with Bubba's 'snake' running down his leg? Remember anything about the episode?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media

Joey Lawrence was always good at showing dick - especially on "Brotherly Love". And he had a nice big bulge to show.
Mmm, yes, Joey Lawrence's bulge in Brotherly love was incredible! It was also quite nice in Blossom, but I loved him with his hair shorter in Brotherly Love. It made for much more of a turn-on to me.

D_Mac_D_Nife

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He stayed pretty hot even after all these years. Always thought he was just adorable.

Official Site of Allan Kayser

yea, Bubba on Mama's Family had a big ole dick and loved to show it off in skin tight jeans. Could practically see the uncut head in one episode when it snaked down his leg.

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
Wow, I completely forgot about Bubba. Those jeans were amazing that he wore and always showed something. Guess that is another reason to run out and buy Mama's Family.

Any other bulges of interest to discuss?

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Greg Evigan from BJ and the Bear. Then in my opinion the biggest bulge I have ever seen on a TV star was between the legs of Jan Michael Vincent from Air Wolf. Jan was also in a number of B movies. Dude has a schlong hanging down his leg that is incredible and he ALWAYS wore tight jeans but even when he had a jump suit on, in the action scenes you could see the thing swinging inside. Very hot!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The new Verizon commercial with the slim muscle guy in silver shorts and black wife beater. I swear when I first saw this commercial there was a basket shot in it but I think they edited the commercial like so many in the past.

B_OtterJoq

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow, I completely forgot about Bubba. Those jeans were amazing that he wore and always showed something. Guess that is another reason to run out and buy Mama's Family.

Any other bulges of interest to discuss?

Only the first season (NBC) of "Mama's Family" is available on DVD. The character of Bubba wasn't introduced until the show was revived for syndication after NBC canceled the show.

So in other words, no Bubba and his amazing package on DVD...yet!

cmuboy25

Experimental Member
Media
The new Verizon commercial with the slim muscle guy in silver shorts and black wife beater. I swear when I first saw this commercial there was a basket shot in it but I think they edited the commercial like so many in the past.

I've noticed this guy too and I've caught the version where they have a couple quick shots! He's definitely packing - probably doesn't need "the network" with a package like that!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: Belleguy

I knew Steve Martin was quite hung. However, i can see he is much bigger than i expect to be. Look at the fat meat on his thigh. Gosh I love 70s...Love him in his briefs too. Thanks for the captures anyway.