Mormon Missionary Sex

D

deleted15807

I once saw a personal ad were someone wanted to have sex with an albino. This would seem to fall in that 'out there' category. :smile:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm an ex-mormon from UT. I had a high school classmate that got sent home from his mission cuz he knocked up some girl but having sex with a mormon missionary is pretty tough to do unless you are his missionary companion (they are always in 2's for a reason). They are permitted very little time alone, and even less time alone with someone else of either sex - used to be that they could only not be alone with a girl, now they can't be alone with another guy other than their companion. They also switch the companions frequently so that they don't get too close. I know it happens, but it's pretty rare.

Just get someone to dress up in a white shirt, black slacks, and a tie and ride a bike for you...

gavinlives79

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
haha.. I was a mormon missionary.. Served my mission in Japan and actually finished the whole thing, although during the last few months I started sneaking out of my apartment at night when my companion was alseep and fucking this Japanese chick that was in the english class that I taught.

After I came back home and went back to BYU, the Japanese girl started blabbing her mouth back in Okinawa that we were having sex before I left and the current missionaries got word of it. The news travelled all the way back to my bishop at BYU and I eventually got kicked out of BYU for it right before my senior year...

So yeah, sex with mormon missionaries can happen.. I'm living proof and got kicked of college because of it..

OH and here's a pic from me on my mission... I'm second from the left.. hahah.. good old times..

Attachments

Last edited:

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks Gavin. I have evil thoughts of someone offering 2 hot Mormon missionaries lots of money to have a 3 way and them taking him up on it. I would love to hear them cry "Holy Moroni" when they cum in each other's mouths. You can spank my hand now:)

Reactions: Gusgilman

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Celibacy is okay, fantasising about sex with a missioner isn't that shocking. As a kid I remember my school mates avidly reading lurid accounts in the UK of an American woman who stalked her missioner to England. Abducted him, tied him up and abused and raped him. Even as kids we were bemused and amussed that a petite blonde girl could over power a 200 lb jock from Brigham Young. As a European I still find it difficult to understand why Mormon wives wear tart make-up allied in layers.

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Celibacy is okay, fantasising about sex with a missioner isn't that shocking. As a kid I remember my school mates avidly reading lurid accounts in the UK of an American woman who stalked her missioner to England. Abducted him, tied him up and abused and raped him. Even as kids we were bemused and amussed that a petite blonde girl could over power a 200 lb jock from Brigham Young. As a European I still find it difficult to understand why Mormon wives wear tart make-up allied in layers.

Well, in Ewetaw big hair and layers of blue eyeshadow are sort of a sacred sacrament expected of all wimmin, regardless of comeliness.

And it's true, missionaries are never left alone or even in twos very often. Which leads to the old joke:

Q: Why, when you go fishing with mormons, you must always take at least two?
A: Because if you only take one he'll drink all of your beer.

I know, my bad.:rolleyes:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
An Episcopal priest I once knew said of Mormon missionaries:

"They're ripe for the pickin'!"

Who DOESN'T think about corrupting an LDS missionary?

Has anyone had sex with Mormon Missionaries? I know, I am truly sick and wrong, but not the only person who thinks about these things. I had sex with an ex Mormon missionary, but that doesn't count.

Reactions: Capitolhillguy

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think there's something particularly alluring about someone who seems or looks innocent being very naughty.

I think it's why I love Heather Brooke's videos. I love that girl!

Reactions: lapdog2001

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Shawn777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Latter Days is a pretty good movie.

I think sex with a missionary is even more difficult to do these days. Missionaries aren't allowed to enter homes if just a woman answers and they can't be separate from their companions ever. Jerking off is basically unheard of because I think they're taught to take short showers and short toilets. They're just a bunch of wet dreams.

I have a friend who is taking two years off from school to go be a Missionary in Peru and he absolutely loves it. When it comes to anything sexual, he's like a kid, he has a puerile interest in it but he doesn't really think about it so I doubt it affects his performance at all