Morning Wood - Guys 40s+

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my 60s and I'm used to having wood in the mornings. If I pee it tends to go down and sometimes I just wank it off so it goes down. It's been around so long that I am used it being there when I wake up.

The picture below is of my morning wood. Took it before it went down.

Attachments

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
me too.... always and sometimes my erections are so rock hard they wake me up throbing....i try to jack every morning if not it follows me throughout my day.

sideshaft

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Moring wood is a natural part of sleep. During REM sleep the most restful part of sleep that occours usually just before we wake. Males that are functioning normaly get a hard on it is a reflex that occours as part of REM sleep. Nothing abnomal or problematic about it. If you do not have morning wood a few times a week then I would worry. Cause something is wrong.

chavous

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ps...horneyoldguy I would LOVE to wake up to your wood every morning. your video is so sexy! your body and cock/balls are really pretty! I think I am in LOVE!SHARE MORE AND COME VIST!

Dragon Rider

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At 52 no problem here, the wife takes advantage of it when she is here; What a great way to start thew day

ToBe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Moring wood is a natural part of sleep. During REM sleep the most restful part of sleep that occours usually just before we wake. Males that are functioning normaly get a hard on it is a reflex that occours as part of REM sleep. Nothing abnomal or problematic about it. If you do not have morning wood a few times a week then I would worry. Cause something is wrong.

Generally correct, but unfortunately the world does not work in absolutes.

While absence of morning erections could indicate a problem, that is not always the case. It is an unreliable indicator because anywhere from 10-30% of otherwise normal men have "abnormal" results when subjected to lab testing overnight: i.e., they have weak or absent nocturnal erections.

As long as everything works fine during the day, the absence of morning erections (or more generally, nocturnal erections) is meanigless.

41 and I stopped getting morning wood while I was taking Propecia (Finasteride). It came back a few weeks after I stopped. Now it's a daily thing and I love it!!

sevencirc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
52 and the ol' boy still gets stiff almost every morning, usually between
4 and 6 AM. I'm enjoying it while it lasts, 'cause there might come a
time.......

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm 52 and I get morning wood every day. It stays rock hard for quite a while. I need to get up and walk about for long minutes before it subsides and I can get a first morning pee!

tiggerpoo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm 60 and still get a good dose of morning wood. In fact I get wood a couple of times a night - and during the day. It's not as rock hard as it was in my 20's, but OMG, it's still a gorgeous sensation.

Jism

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
bBucko are you sure it is smoking to mucg? I guess its jacking to much, although I am not sure if there is such thing