Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Morning Wood is a common fact of everyday life for me. Some days its more intense than others, but if I'm ever in the presence of company, (excluding someone I'm sleeping with) it can be trouble to hide. Either wait it out, or tuck it up and hope its not noticable.

This photo is rightfully titled in my gallery "Morning Stiffy"

Last edited:

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone who's shared a room with other guys has been in the same situation. It normally goes something like...

"Ha ha. Check it out. VT's got a woody"

"Fuck you. You wanna suck it?" you respond as you slip on your jeans to go take a piss.

Don't worry about it.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up with 5 brothers - there was always an erection goin' on somewhere, especially in the morning. Let the others deal with it, so long as you're not pursposefully flaunting it. It should be no big deal.

BTW . . . are these European guys? If so, they need to stop bitching how we Americans are so uptight about these things.

butters94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Its just natural I do not know why some people are so freaked out by the hole thing. Does not bother me in the slightest. Let them sleep knowing that when they wake up they get to see your morning wood. Don't hide it keep it on show.

LongRod

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No need to make a big issue over it. Just sleep as you normally would. Most guys know that morning wood is a natural occurence. One of the reasons the group is separated by gender is that it is expected that guys have the same thing in common and women have things in common. If it continues to bother some of the guys, have them request to sleep in the women's section because they don't fit in with the rest of the males.

jawjagal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I don't see what those guys have to complain about.
I shared a hostel, last month, in south Ga. with a college guy from Switzerland. I didn't go out of my way to see if he had a morning erection but if he had, oh well, it is natural. It was hot and we slept in the bare minimum. We just didn't make a big deal out of anything.
He was early 20's, I am 50's & female.

They need to build a bridge and get over it!!

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Snoring is the major source of friction between room-mates in dorms and hostels! I can't understand why someone would be so petty as to be bothered a room-mate's morning wood.

I totally agree. The last time i shared a room with two other guys, one of them snored as loud like a freight train, which pissed me and the other dude off. Morning Wood is no problem compared to snoring.

and with my experience, i've had it, and just waited a while to get out of bed...i still was hard, so i hunched over and got up and used the bathroom. Not a problem at all....

if things are that serious, you could always wear some tighter boxers, though that might lead to some discomfort.

sunnyside4lyfe

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
like everyone else i say stay natural to your everyday habits, no offense but ur not sporting a 10 inch tent so they must b lookin in that general area for it to stick out (pun intended) to them but as ur probably not sleeping in the same bed w/ them they can avoid lookin at ur dick while you are sleep. IMO stick to what you're doing but if u so wish to be more discreet you can try sleeping on your side, stomach, or with boxer briefs on

Tanvir

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If you're more liberal about your bathing and dressing habits-not one to cover-up going between the shower and closet, like myself-you should put that out there on the first day. Appoint yourself a set time during which you will take care of bathing/etc in the way you're comfortable with..and don't break your routine. Your bunky should be equally forthright about his habits and expectations, so that you both know what to expect from each other. Out with all of it! No need for a formal meeting, but hunker down long enough to work things out.

Short bunky horror story....I roomed with a co-worker who was an absolute blockhead once! I like to walk around 5am, after which I shower/shave/etc. Said I would be dressed and out of his way by 6:30am, and we agreed on this the 1st day. We shared this room for three days, and he woke a little after six EVERY day to make a huge, foul-smelling BM, just as I got back to the room for my shower. Every day I'm waiting to shower. I'm smelling his foul shit while I shaved! One day, he actually complained I wasn't wearing a towel-I said complain after 6:30am and to go to hell! I wanted to kill him!

The worst morning? I'm in the shower when he sneaks in to make a putrid mastodon-sized shit. Yes! And he continued to grunt out loaf after loaf, while I shaved! Said the door wasn't locked.

Make your rules/routines and follow them. You're not at home, and you can't do as you please whenever you like.

JacquesValue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HOSTEL
My only experience in a hostel was in San Francisco. One: it wasn't really a tourist hostel, but a short-term housing situation--which turned long-term for some people. Two: we were lucky the pizza place was downstairs, so the interior temperature could reach 59* F. No skimpy sheets for us.

And it seemed I was the only guy in any of these 6-bunk rooms who took his shoes off to sleep! It was totally some kind of half-way house; seemed like one step up from the street for these drunks. I was the only one who had any evidence of income, and the only one who left during daylight.

Then one week, there appeared another queer in the opposite bunk. He was kind of sloppy-average build and about 27. One morning, searching furtively for sight-lines from the other bunks, he started wanking under the covers. I knew just what to do: I started playing with myself under the covers too. And when I was certain everyone else was still out-cold, I threw my covers down and showed him my rod. His eyes popped out off his head and he slithered over to my bunk.

And he got to touch the fantastic prick. And I jerked. And he jerked. And I came. And he snuck back to his bunk. And we both slept some more.

But here's the stupid part: The next morning I woke to find his hand under my covers. For those who don't know, even if you're a big perv and an exhibitionist, it's not cool to fuck with somebody in their sleep--unless you've been having sex and sleeping in the same bed. Made me pay closer attention to where I put my wallet.

OTHER GUY'S MORNING WOOD
But yeah, the only time I ever saw another guy's morning wood was back in southern Cal, when another house guest and I slept on opposite couches. It was warm weather and he was about 18 and I was 3 years older. By morning, he slid half-off the couch, from under the covers, still in his sleep, and still in his briefs. The girls came out from the bedroom and giggled. But they never talked about it later. Coincidentally, in alignment with this thread, he was European.

SPORTING IT DESPITE OBJECTION
In my most recent fucked-up housing situation, I tried a little exhib. I was really pissed-off that my housemate would go on drinking binges; because he also engineered it so that his bedroom door was torn-off and everyone had to watch as he sat limply upright, awake all night, ripping open beers and staring into space with red eyes and red face.

The drinking also gave him 'flexible' opinions on everything from his sexual orientation to his body modesty. Sometimes he'd get shy changing with me in the room, and sometimes he'd change in the living room. The night I first met him (back at that same Hostel) he was sneaking in a male trick as they both staggered around the dorm room kissing. But he never talked about liking dudes when he was sober.

So in my rage, I thought of something really fucked-up and exploitative. No, I didn't tea-bag him. I decided to work out one of my perversions: I would intentionally walk to the bathroom in the morning--past his door--naked as a J-bird--and with a raging boner.

I did it several mornings. And I didn't always wake up that way either; I had to work at it. But I don't know if he ever saw, or if he decided to pretend it was a hallucination. I guess I haven't worked it out yet and I'll have to try it more in the future.

nydodgersfan

Experimental Member
Media
Growing up sharing a room with my older brother, we saw each other's wood every day, and became comfortable walking into the bathroom with woodies. No big deal. In college, woke up with my hard cock tenting my underwear, in fact in the mornings some guys popped wood in the shower. It's hard to prevent! Wood is good. I bet many older men wish they could wake up morning wood and they wouldn't care who sees it.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're a man who gets erections, the others are men who probably get erections, no big deal. Keep sleeping on your back. Tell the other to not look at your crotch when he wakes up.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up sharing a room with my older brother, we saw each other's wood every day, and became comfortable walking into the bathroom with woodies. No big deal. In college, woke up with my hard cock tenting my underwear, in fact in the mornings some guys popped wood in the shower. It's hard to prevent! Wood is good. I bet many older men wish they could wake up morning wood and they wouldn't care who sees it.
Hey,
As an older man, I wake up with hard on most mornings.
I haven't shared a hotel room with anyone in a while, but when I've had people over, they don't seem to mind.
The hardest part is trying to pee when your rock hard, after that, break out the lube!