Morning Wood - Sharing A Dorm, Hostel, or Hotel Room

D_Beau Nerr

Experimental Member
Media
That's bull. How can you stop tenting when it naturally does every morning? My doormates weren't bother seeing me tenting and im not bothered seeing their tents too. cause we all know that its just part of being male.

I am currently doing a travel study program in Portugal with 30 other students. Eight of the students are male. Some of the places that we have stayed at include hostels with bunk bed accomidations with 3-8 people in a room.

At night, because it is hot, I sleep wearing boxers and a t-shirt with just a sheet over me, like everybody else. The only issue is that I sleep on my back and sport a major tent, which I just found out bothers some of the other guys including the unattractive yet flamboyant gay guy. The more notable exceptions that don't care either way are the 29 year old grad student and the frat guy, who has taken after my behavior.

Now my background with this issue is that when I was about 12-14 years old and slept over at my friends' houses or went to camp all the guys realized that morning wood is just something that a guy's body does. It means nothing, and so I just don't care so long as it is covered and/or clothed.

So then, what do you think? Should I lay down face down trying to find a semi-comfortable position or just pop the tent?

I personally think this issue is a long the same vein as the shyness in the locker room issue . . . young guys just not feeling comfortable with their bodies'.

dormLover

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was in a male-only dorm in Bangkok.
In the middle of the night, my rommmates came back but I was still awake but pretended to sleep. I was having an erection and purposely uncovered my blanket.
The two roommates (gays obviously) were staring for the longest time.
Very erotic...