Most fuckable woman.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So, there is this girl that lives next door to me, like 21-25yrs, she has the most busty looking chest i've ever seen, even better than the woman on page 3 which is the only page i really read haha. Anyway, she came out her flat to catch the lift down with me the other day and she was wearing the most revealing top i've ever letched at her in. I'm not straight or anything but i spent the time discreetly staring at her tits and then started imagining what she might taste like, not that i'm straight or anything.
When the lift opened on the bottom floor, i watched her exit first and took time to watch her tight ass as she moved away and it was awesome but i did'nt think anything sexual cos i'm not straight or anything.
Does any other 100% gay guys think about who the most fuckable woman is?, ya know, just to imagine it and not because secretly you bat for the heteros a little bit? Oh, don't know if i said this but I AM NOT STRAIGHT! (or anything) .......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait I just wanted to double check, your not straight right?:tongue:

you're not straight? you sure sound it! lol :biggrin1:

What is it with people like you always saying it must be a sign of heterosexuality whenever a gay guy expresses how fit or sexy a woman is just because words of a lustful nature are used? :rolleyes: Now if you'll excuse me, i'm trying to watch Lesbian Lovesirens 3....

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So, there is this girl that lives next door to me, like 21-25yrs, she has the most busty looking chest i've ever seen, even better than the woman on page 3 which is the only page i really read haha. Anyway, she came out her flat to catch the lift down with me the other day and she was wearing the most revealing top i've ever letched at her in. I'm not straight or anything but i spent the time discreetly staring at her tits and then started imagining what she might taste like, not that i'm straight or anything.
When the lift opened on the bottom floor, i watched her exit first and took time to watch her tight ass as she moved away and it was awesome but i did'nt think anything sexual cos i'm not straight or anything.
Does any other 100% gay guys think about who the most fuckable woman is?, ya know, just to imagine it and not because secretly you bat for the heteros a little bit? Oh, don't know if i said this but I AM NOT STRAIGHT! (or anything) .......:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

You're such a hetero

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Gosh your such an angry person, throwing horrible words like "hetero" around. Can't we all just get along?:biggrin1::tongue:

When your done with Lesbian Love Sirens can I borrow it?

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gosh your such an angry person, throwing horrible words like "hetero" around. Can't we all just get along?:biggrin1::tongue:

When your done with Lesbian Love Sirens can I borrow it?

lol, sure.

BTW, your breasts gave me a raging hardon, obviously that does'nt mean anything, i'm just imagining Brad Pitt with his head between them because i'm gay remember.
Maybe we can get it on some time, you know, purely as an experience for my bucket list and not because i'm having a fantasy. :suspect:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
lol, sure.

BTW, your breasts gave me a raging hardon, obviously that does'nt mean anything, i'm just imagining Brad Pitt with his head between them because i'm gay remember.
Maybe we can get it on some time, you know, purely as an experience for my bucket list and not because i'm having a fantasy. :suspect:

Sure I've never had sex with a gay man before, I think it will be a interesting experience:tongue: Just don't stick it anywhere I don't want it and we'll get along just fine. You can pretend I'm Brad and I'll pretend your Brad:cool:

PS: I love it when a gay man likes my breasts!!! Says something for the power of boobage!

Last edited by a moderator:

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At this point I'm just going to say... YOU need a spanking:rolleyes: You can play with mine if I can play with yours!

Haha, i think that is probably a bad idea, ya know, i should play safe, i don't want any of my mates thinking i'm a bit wavy, the girls i hang with are comfortable with me knowing i'm gay and all, they might start turning against me if they suspected i might be eyeing up the opposite sex, i would'nt want to get bitch slapped! :wink:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha, i think that is probably a bad idea, ya know, i should play safe, i don't want any of my mates thinking i'm a bit wavy, the girls i hang with are comfortable with me knowing i'm gay and all, they might start turning against me if they suspected i might be eyeing up the opposite sex, i would'nt want to get bitch slapped! :wink:

No worries doll, I'm comfortable your status, be you, that's what makes you special:biggrin1: Plus I have several gay friends IRL and they do comment on my breasts. Honestly I'm not suspicious of your 100% gayness at all!

Last edited by a moderator:

thetramp

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

You just have to learn that the cliched you act the less people will question your gayness.