Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm down for the club too! ;)
Major multi-O myself. Once I'm started i have one about every 30 seconds to a minute and with my last BF who had incredible stamina lasting up to 3.5 hours at a time, whew, i had about 300 i think. What an incredible 8 months that was! I used to think i was having them every 5 to 10 minutes because i get so lost in love making that i just lose track of time. It was he who said, you know you're having them every 20 to 30 seconds hey? LOL, who me? ... God i miss that man! Where are they all?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tah, muchly!

Yanno, some days it just freakin' rocks to be us.

Doesn't it just? :biggrin1:

Would that be a textbook term or a RawDogism? -asm? :biggrin1:

RawDogasm :biggrin1: A highly appropriate one too.

Me as well. Maybe we should start a club.

I'm down for the club too! ;)

Oh, there is one already.

http://www.lpsg.org/groups/153-multiple-highly+orgasmic+women+(and+the+men+who+adore+us+=)/

I was worried about posting my numbers, because every time it has come up in real life, I've had to endure the calls of 'bullshit'. Guess I had no reason to be worried :biggrin1:.

Fleur

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think in a 3 hour session once I had about 10 but I honestly lost count, could have been more.

kenorapilot

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A previous ex-gf was multi-orgasmic and he was loud! One night we spent damn near 2 hours sucking and fucking, she must have gotten off approx 12 times. 7 from oral sex and 5 from pounding her pussy! She loved it!

Mike7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is serial multi orgasmic. She can come every minute until she's worn out. We lose count but i think she's done around 15-20 in single session.

Women have truly incredible multi orgasmic ability.

I have spent whole days with my Juanita. I eat pussy. We do everything. Mostly, I get her knees over my shoulders and she holds up the wall while saying unusual things. It makes my dick stream jucies and hard as a rock. Oh, I love sucking her clit.

B_latinoguy_usa

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There was a time my cousin came to visit me in NY for a short stay and we went out to eat and have a few drinks at a bar after, while we were out drinking we bumped into a young Miss who was interested in a little after drinking play. We went over to her place and she told us that she was capable of having more than 2 orgasms. When we asked her how many is more, she said 12. We didn't believe her so we went about trying to find out. Lets just say between me and my cousin we finished that Missy to a full 10 orgasms. Didn't quite make the 12 but had fun trying within 75 minute session :smile:.

Neveragain4

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
39 in two hours< she passed out on the toilet her head against the wall holding her up. lol got to love the good old days.